How to Gear Up for Heroic Dungeons/LFR? Help

Just hit 100 on my pally alt, and realized that I don't have 610 gear, and therefore no queue.

Yes; WoD has been out for a couple months now, but I still haven't run heroics outside of my guild group, and IDK where to get 610/615 for queued instances for a fresh 100. On my main I got to 630 only because I ran heroics with friends. #Cluelesswheretostart

Forgive me if I sound dumb and really stupid, but I'm still asking.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2014-12-25 at 06:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    PVP for 620 honor gear, Ashran, bg's etc. Do Nagrand for 610/620 blues or purples from quests. Install handynotes - draenor treasures and hunt specific 610 items. Run normals for 600 items! Buy 630's using Apexis crystals from daily garrison mission.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

lev 100 normals (600 ilev req.)
    finish nagrand quest line (if you haven't)
    pvp gear to fill in slots which are lowest

thats how i did it anyway

Get a Warmil for your garisson then farm rare for items in Nagrand using HandyNotes to increase your chance to roll epic items.
    Cap conquest points in 2s. Pay someone to carry you if needed. Run a few normals. Proving grounds silver rewards a 610 weapon

Deleted
    You can equip the 640/655/670 craft items on a lv 91 toon. The lowest phase doesnt even cost 8k anymore, especially the tank trinket - which goes for roughly 3k.

If only they had put in non heroic dungeons that would allow the normal progression of ilvl requirements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Harden up and play more!