Barn & Trapping.

Unfortunately it's free for all, i think it'll get worse when everybody figure it out.

Tagging the mob has no effect in trap.

Working as intended?
    Everyone having an Artifact equals nobody having one.

assume it is for now .hope Blizz changes it.
    also the double trap is fun, but needs to be patched

Quote Originally Posted by Zadiasstark View Post
    assume it is for now .hope Blizz changes it.
    also the double trap is fun, but needs to be patched
    Double trap? I need to learn that one.
    Everyone having an Artifact equals nobody having one.

Quote Originally Posted by edmorte View Post
    Double trap? I need to learn that one.
    I think it's a mechanism intended so that a group fighting an elite beast can all get the trap without having to rotate who gets what. But since they reduced the cooldown of the trap to 15 seconds but left it's duration at the old 30, you can double trap.

Just place one trap down when the mob is at like 60% hp, wait 15 secs for the CD, then place the second one and bring the mob below 50%, both traps will trigger and you will get two crates from one beast. You need to be a bit accurate though since the first trap will only persist for 15 secs after you place the second. Since the mob can be trapped again at any time during the short "RP" of the NPC's from your barn, when it's standing in the trap stunned, it might even be possible to pull off a triple trap, but probably requires better timing/luck than it's worth.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..