Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    http://i.imgur.com/MSyfw5S.jpg

They sure are broken, with their 4 set giving guard to their team mates and increasing their self healing done by 60k%+.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/MSyfw5S.jpg

They sure are broken, with their 4 set giving guard to their team mates and increasing their self healing done by 60k%+.
    The absorb and 4 set is correct, tooltip is not. Has to be patched.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Looking forward to see how they will fix this

Quote Originally Posted by Jeesp View Post
    Yeah we can't have Monks be decent at something in PvP, that is outrageous! Nerf bat needed immediately. While we're at it we might as well buff Frost DK's, Ret and Disc Priests, they're just not good enough anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celede View Post
    Yeah we can't have Monks be decent at something in PvP, that is outrageous! Nerf bat needed immediately. While we're at it we might as well buff Frost DK's, Ret and Disc Priests, they're just not good enough anymore.
    Survival hunters, combat rogues and ferals too. If not brewmaster monk would be unplayable in pvp as something else besides heal bot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeesp View Post
    Not before they "fix" DK's, rets and ferals I hope :P

Ive hardly ever seen a BW monk in arena so how much of a problem can it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Not before they "fix" DK's, rets and ferals I hope :P

Ive hardly ever seen a BW monk in arena so how much of a problem can it be?
    That's what "flying under the radar" means.

BrM comps are a nightmare dampening match every time. What I haven't seen (and surprised not too) is triple dps team involving BrM. Something like ret/BrM/rogue or dk/BrM/feral or something similar would be outrageous. If only I knew someone with a monk at 100 I would try it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    That's what "flying under the radar" means.

BrM comps are a nightmare dampening match every time. What I haven't seen (and surprised not too) is triple dps team involving BrM. Something like ret/BrM/rogue or dk/BrM/feral or something similar would be outrageous. If only I knew someone with a monk at 100 I would try it lol.
    I've seen 1 triple dps comp with a BrM. I can't remember exactly what it was, but without heals the BrM was so easy to be trained down.

How can this build be allowed to go into PvP with all its tools .... Ridiculous the amount of mitigation it offers the player and team ..... its damage in PvP needs to go down by 50% to compensate

10+ Year Old Account
    I met a BrM monk yesterday. His hpala flopped really hard to my kittycleave. The guard didn't do all that much.

Granted, they misplayed a ton.

But once guard got nerfed monks got kinda shafted imo. Windwalker is still pretty bad :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Celede View Post
    Decent? I would say BRM is well past decent.