Deleted

Thank you Blizzard

For bringing all speccs in line. Elitists will always hunt that last 10 DPS and call out one specc superior, but for normal players all 3 speccs are in a good spot and totally playable. I can't remember when this was the case last time.

We even got some choices in our Talents depending on encounter and personal preference. Glyphs are a bit lackluster, but you can't have it all, I guess.

In short: Thanks for this awesome class!

I don't think Elitists mean what you think it means.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samfisher View Post
    I don't think Elitists mean what you think it means.
    I found this amusing, and I need one more post so I can link my logs; finally. Please don't feel used .

10+ Year Old Account
    yea I guess we owe it to them, the specs are pretty close and in a good place overall, we currently have no reason to complain. Good Job Blizz!!

Quote Originally Posted by fryya View Post
    For bringing all speccs in line. Elitists will always hunt that last 10 DPS and call out one specc superior, but for normal players all 3 speccs are in a good spot and totally playable. I can't remember when this was the case last time.

We even got some choices in our Talents depending on encounter and personal preference. Glyphs are a bit lackluster, but you can't have it all, I guess.

In short: Thanks for this awesome class!
    It was always like that, if you dont like it dont play it. That was the case since vanilla. Some specs are better for pvp some others for pve.

Deleted
    sadly in practice things are different in highmaul and they will be alot more different in brf. if u don't know yet u gonna see what i mean once its released. got a wish for new year: pls change stupid op beastcleave and bring bm to an interesting level beside 3 fillers ->kc. improve cs cleave range, and give sv an interesting cd while maintaining balance to other classes and speccs itselfs. damage is good. gj for balancing hunters atleast.

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and give rogues some love and deeper gameplay in a longer term.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Try and post this at the world of warcraft official forums. Might be seen by other who needs to see it
    Positiv feedback is probably appreciated since people often only say something when they feel they've been wronged

Yeah, you're not really using the term "elitist" correctly.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Now if only they could only make Hunters fun again, it's a joke how brain dead and boring this class has become.

mm needs a proc
    sv needs a cd
    bm needs a good/fun lv 100 talent

I'm also amazed at how good PvE balance is this expansion so far. (This is no irony)
    Just sad that no one really cares about PvP balance as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhokz View Post
    mm needs a proc
    sv needs a cd
    This. When the going gets going, SV can only do their regular rotation with no burst at all, hoping the DoT kills off something quick in clutch situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.

I'm sure I speak for Blizzard when I say "No thank YOU, guy on MMO Champion."
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Bm could use a ST buff, MM an aoe buff and overall all just slight tuning on all 3. Sure the specs arent terribly far apart like before but compared to the 21 other dps specs, overall hunters are middle of the pack and as one of 4 pure dps classes, I think we should be higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Drkmalice View Post
    Bm could use a ST buff, MM an aoe buff and overall all just slight tuning on all 3. Sure the specs arent terribly far apart like before but compared to the 21 other dps specs, overall hunters are middle of the pack and as one of 4 pure dps classes, I think we should be higher.
    Each of the specs have strengths and weaknesses. Learn to play multiple specs and then bring the correct spec to the fight. I am fairly certain Blizzard did this on purpose and does not intend on making one spec far superior to the others. Like my father always taught me... do not bring a knife to a gunfight.

Given that hunters have the advantage of being able to DPS without penalty I do not see why folks are crying so much. I am sure it makes folks epeen grow larger to be number one on damage meters for all fights. The reality is that it is not necessary in order to successfully raid. Every expansion, hell, sometimes every patch, one class moves ahead of the others in DPS fights. Everyone can not be number one.

Compete against your own class. Be the best hunter in the world DPS wise. Then, and only then, can you even begin to complain about your DPS numbers vs other classes.
    Last edited by dethstalker; 2014-12-28 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhokz View Post
    mm needs a proc
    sv needs a cd

Yes please! Give SV a cd again

Quote Originally Posted by dethstalker View Post
    Each of the specs have strengths and weaknesses. Learn to play multiple specs and then bring the correct spec to the fight. I am fairly certain Blizzard did this on purpose and does not intend on making one spec far superior to the others. Like my father always taught me... do not bring a knife to a gunfight.

Given that hunters have the advantage of being able to DPS without penalty I do not see why folks are crying so much. I am sure it makes folks epeen grow larger to be number one on damage meters for all fights. The reality is that it is not necessary in order to successfully raid. Every expansion, hell, sometimes every patch, one class moves ahead of the others in DPS fights. Everyone can not be number one.

Compete against your own class. Be the best hunter in the world DPS wise. Then, and only then, can you even begin to complain about your DPS numbers vs other classes.
    Pretty sure I already know how to play I been ranking 95th-99th% every fight since logs 1st came out and pretty sure I was back when we raped c'thun and shit on 60 Naxx even though there were none.

Your post is extreme, I ask to be #1. I said exactly what each spec needs and most of the community agrees. Every Expac 1-2 classes are broken by the end and they cannot change it because raids base their rosters off those classes. Just like Disc Priests and Locks in SoO. You think this expac is going to be any different?

Also if they want to make the specs that different they need to give us 3 slots so we can swap between them.

To counter your statement about being able to move and DPS, the majority of fights in the game require movement. But lets focus on this Tier. What mythic fight Does not require movement?

That being said every class has to move so that is all taken into account with current numbers and shouldn't even be mentioned.