Thread: Is it just me?

Deleted

Is it just me?

Today I spent 30 minutes on the character selection screen. I have a 100 Priest and some randoms 90's and lowbies. My problem is, I wanna be a Horde, because you know, cool monster stuff. But I hate Orgrimmar and all other Horde capitals. I love Stormwind but I'm tired of my Gnome Priest... Back when Dalaran was a thing it was perfect. A shared capital with a nice look and feel to it. Now I just sit on a character screen and can't pick what I wanna play. And when I finally decide to play on one of my 90s I don't wanna level through Draenor... Are those 100 boosts coming anytime soon?

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might be time to take a break

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxxtreme View Post
    Today I spent 30 minutes on the character selection screen. I have a 100 Priest and some randoms 90's and lowbies. My problem is, I wanna be a Horde, because you know, cool monster stuff. But I hate Orgrimmar and all other Horde capitals. I love Stormwind but I'm tired of my Gnome Priest... Back when Dalaran was a thing it was perfect. A shared capital with a nice look and feel to it. Now I just sit on a character screen and can't pick what I wanna play. And when I finally decide to play on one of my 90s I don't wanna level through Draenor... Are those 100 boosts coming anytime soon?
    Don't hold your breath for them, there is currently no plans on the table from Blizzard about lvl 100 boost and don't expect any till at least the next expansion to have been announced. And well, if you don't wish to level through the content, going to take even longer.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    100 boosts won't come til we raise up to lvl 110. I would just pick a 90, race change, and go play horde and make a garrison.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Superman- View Post
    100 boosts won't come til we raise up to lvl 110. I would just pick a 90, race change, and go play horde and make a garrison.
    But Garrisons is my least favorite feature ever introduced... I feel so anti-social standing around with some NPC's... I wanna look at peoples transmogs and stuff. Ugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    But Garrisons is my least favorite feature ever introduced... I feel so anti-social standing around with some NPC's... I wanna look at peoples transmogs and stuff. Ugh.
    You aren't required to improve or work on your Garrison, a few quests asks you to return so you can head out again. You can join the more factor of dungeons and PvP as well or get out in to the world, there is many still leveling out there.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    I understand that feel, I personally can't take leveling anymore. I had enough leveling during vanilla,BC,WOTLK and Cataclysm.Just stop this game design routine one day FFS

It was torture during MOP and this is annoying as well. Why don't they actually add zones with endgame content instead of leveling content? That would be a much better use of developers' resources rather than a disposable leveling content. Its like MMO developers feel constrained,forced to follow these rules as if they were divine. No wonder the MMO genre is falling apart.
    Last edited by mmocc90fcf6aa1; 2014-12-27 at 05:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    I understand that feel, I personally can't take leveling anymore. I had enough leveling during vanilla,BC,WOTLK and Cataclysm.Just stop this game design routine one day FFS

It was torture during MOP and this is annoying as well. Why don't they actually add zones with endgame content instead of leveling content? That would be a much better use of developers resource than a disposable leveling content. Its like MMO developers feel constrained,forced to follow these rules as if they were divine. No wonder the MMO genre is falling apart.
    Tanaan will be a 100 zone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Tanaan will be a 100 zone

Yea its a good first step but I would have liked the whole draenor continent as an endgame zone. Instead of the usual "zzzz....okay lets redo from the start the usual kill 10 bugs,kill the captain,collect 3 mushroom and lets start the real content". Instead of that, how about we give you open world events, many more dungeons, dailies everywhere (but not mandatory), open pvp zones instead of forced zones (Ashran).etc,...

I think leveling takes way too much ressources and effort for what its worth: a formality. In terms of pure quantity, there is much more quantity during leveling than with raids and a few new arenas. These ressources could be used to change the experience of the game rather.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Superman- View Post
    This or buy a Hordie boost, preferably something that can solo well (DK or Hunter).

10+ Year Old Account
    Pushed three chars to 100 (main and 2 alts for crafting) and I'm in a similar boat. Want to play but there is simply nothing interesting to do for my priestess.
    Can't bring myself to level yet ANOTHER friggin alt.

Guess I have to accept that I am in raid only mode till a new patch drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are those 100 boosts coming anytime soon?
    you say this as if it was ever a thing in the first place. unless you are just being hopelessly optimistic here, blizzard never said the 90 boost would continue to increase. as far as we know they only plan to have it be 90. i mean that only leaves 10 levels of current content to go thru. even in future expacs 10-20-even 30 lvls is way easier than including the first 90 so not really needed imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Level a horde character and hang out in warspear? You don't have to spend time in your garrison if you don't want to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AiramiDrk View Post
    Level a horde character and hang out in warspear? You don't have to spend time in your garrison if you don't want to.
    I like big cities like Ironforge and Stormwind that actually look like a city. And not some little camp'ish place like Orgrimmar. From what I hear, Warspear is just another camp.

Wait, if you hate the Horde capitals, why not just race change your gnome into something like a Worgen and stay Alliance?

Also maybe if you're tired of leveling through Draenor it would be a good time to level an alt, because it wouldn't be the same as going through Draenor again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Wait, if you hate the Horde capitals, why not just race change your gnome into something like a Worgen and stay Alliance?

Also maybe if you're tired of leveling through Draenor it would be a good time to level an alt, because it wouldn't be the same as going through Draenor again.
    Because I hate Worgen. Draenei is alright but armor clipping = ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. If they could cut their horns off, Night Elves cut their ears and eyebrows off, then I'd have so many options... Alts are only fun from 15-35'ish or whenever Dire Maul starts popping up in random dungeon. There is literally 1 step forward 2 steps back with everything in WoW for me.