Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    you guys selling me dreams. 6, 8 11 garrisons!!!

i'm already saturated with one, haven't step in my mine in weeks, barely stand my garden because i need the herbs for potions to raid.
    and that table, that freaking table i click to send follower in mission, i want to burn it.

Alot of good advice here and I probably will just start farming old Wrath and Cata content, I know I still need to do fangs quests for my rogue and get some transmog for my druid so two birds one stone. I feel I must be extremely unlucky with BoE's from level 3 salvage. I have 3 toons with level 3 salvage and I havent gotten a single BoE from it. I haven't gotten any world BoEs at all. ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Savage bloods seem to be staying around 1k on my server... half what they were, but still good profit. Between that, missions, glad sanctum, and salvage yard, that's the bulk of my money. Plus 7 enchanting huts with two enchanters churning out crystals, it's about 10k a week I'd say if not a little more. It's decent. I started with 230k this expansion, went down to 150k, up to 200k, down to 150k then back up to 240k... so I've spent a lot and made a lot. It's all about patience and selling.

Also, sorcerous fire sells for a decent amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    As a fellow A52 alchemist, thanks for buying all my potions! Glad you made a profit on it, I got as much gold as i need for the expac in the process
    A52 Alchemists unite!!!

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

I made about a hundred k in the first week or so of WOD, 100% selling everything I'd gathered. That's pretty much gone now since ore is 50s ea now and herbs still sit around 1g ea. But hides sell well and savage bloods are still good for 1k-ish. It's not easy anymore, so you'll need to sell sell sell and spend wisely if you hope to accumulate gold. Lots of players farm the BMAH too. I did have a couple of lucky 665 drops that helped, but can't depend on RNG for gold.

Everyone's chance to make tons of gold has already passed after the first two weeks. I now can't get rid of my crafted gear for anything. The majority of my gold currently comes from old raid farming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarespawn2012 View Post
    I found that I could make a bit of change selling WOD level builds from inscription, i.e. volatile crystal, staves and off hand items. If you're realy looking to pull a quick buck sicne nobody is selling these on my server(Arthas), farm war paints and sell them by stakcs of 20 in the ah every three days(takes three days for garrison to process 20 orders). You could make a fortune.
    War paints are Soulbound. No wonder nobody is selling m