Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Don't know if this is the right place to post this. I am having problems with my barn and I can't figure out a way to get Blizzard to look at this. No matter what type of work order I submit to the barn. I always get Leather. Also, Savage Blood is not dropping.

Tried swapping Barn with Trading Post - no help. I do have a Skinner Follower posted to the barn - so far no Savage Blood drops. Been doing this for a week. About 40 work orders.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochinvar View Post
    Don't know if this is the right place to post this. I am having problems with my barn and I can't figure out a way to get Blizzard to look at this. No matter what type of work order I submit to the barn. I always get Leather. Also, Savage Blood is not dropping.

Tried swapping Barn with Trading Post - no help. I do have a Skinner Follower posted to the barn - so far no Savage Blood drops. Been doing this for a week. About 40 work orders.

Thanks in advance.
    You need lvl 3 barn, and only elite mobs will let you get the blood.

The way to get blizzard to look at this is, literally, file a ticket. Use the in-game options, file a ticket, and report that to them. A GM will read it, and get back in touch with a resolution. Make sure you include details (eg: I put in meaty beasts only, and leather came out.)

I'm running 5 Barns atm. The farming can get a little tedious, but if you just fill them all with work orders in a day then you don't really need to touch them again for 3 days.

I sell them when I'm in between Trinket upgrade crafts, otherwise I use them for Inferno/Molten tarot and the Stage 4 upgrade soon.