Poll: Playable Races;

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I would love it if they added High Elves into the Alliance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezadar View Post
    I would love it if they added High Elves into the Alliance!
    Why? They look exactly like the night elves, just with lighter skin shades.

Arrakoa.... Please make this happen!!!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ogres for Horde, Arrakoa for Alliance
    Ethereals for Neutral
    Subraces

The problems with Subraces though is that some races would get far more than others so I think if blizz ever did it they'd have to sweeten the deal for those races that miss out.

Taunen: Yaungol and Taunka
    Orcs: Brown orcs
    Undead: Undead Blood Elves
    Trolls: Numerous
    Dwarves: Numerous
    Gnomes: Mech gnomes
    Nightelves: Highborne
    Draenei: Broken

Races that miss out: Humans, Blood Elves, Goblins, Worgens
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Deleted
    Wonder on what way they can get sub races in tho.

Do they all need a new starting zone?
    Or scenario?
    Can you change sub race at the B. shop?

Sub race sound like a good idea but alot need to be worked out on what way they grt ingame.
    Sub race can be very good or very poor and making no sense.

But if they make sub races like changing your hairstyle at the B. Shop then i would say make it a patch feature for like 2 races per patch and make all new races for exp. pack selling point.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2015-03-04 at 06:39 PM.

Draknoid would be cool. Tie in Wrathion as their leader, helping the Alliance and Horde vs the Legion as a neutral race, unless he decides at the time that one is strongest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    You have a point...if night elf mages didn't exist.
    The very nature that nearly destroyed the whole world (arcane magic) is getting practiced again by the same hypocrites that banished part of their own race for it.
    As I said, Tyrande barely accepted the Shen'Dralar, she only accepted them out of a need for resources she did not have in military standing. She was losing Ashenvale to the Horde, and needed a means of augmenting her forces.

Does that make her somewhat Hypocritical? absolutely; but remember this, she hated the Highborne for their careless use of magic, the Shen'Dralar were not a part of the War of the Ancients, even though they were part of Azshara's elite, they were for the most part scholars of the Arcane, similar to how the Mages of the Kirin Tor were after the second war (and before the third). She can't really hold someone who wasn't in the war accountable for the actions of those who abused their power.

But if you think that she wont exile (if she doesn't execute them first) mages without question if one steps out of line, I believe you would be mistaken.
    Last edited by Lothaeryn; 2015-03-06 at 05:06 AM.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol