Mark of frostwolf or Bleeding Hollow?

Curious which is better for sub rogue? Also does anyone know if Frostwolf gives 2 buffs equaling 2k ms or do both help stack a single buff for 1k ms?

They stack, but just go Shattered Hand for now. Always Multistrike for Subt enchants and gems otherwise.
    Last edited by shaithis; 2015-01-06 at 01:02 AM.

well I am getting 660 pvp dagger this week so I was going to put good enchant on them

Does SH break Blind? If so, get weapon chain. I mean FW.

From what I've understood, classes with a attack speed steroid give the bleed enchant a leg up over the more expensive counter parts even after the PPM nerf. Because we have SnD, just go with the bleed enchant, although the breaking blind/gouge could be problematic.

So Now my rogue fadedshank horde from haomarush is sitting at ilvl 659 and shadowcraft is telling me to enchant both daggers with 2x thunderlord enchants for assassination. Any good rogues have any insight into that? Also I've asked in post earlier but was never answered but how does mastery and multi strike enchant work if I put it on both daggers? Does each enchant proc its own buff ie having two mastery or multistrike buffs up at same time like dancing steel having two agility buffs? I don't work the AH and I do have enough gold to fund my characters but not an abundance of gold to experiment with.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    When I sim my Rogue using 2x Shattered hand vs 1xShattered and 1xFrostwolf is a <50 dps increase so its not worth the gold for me. I think Frost wolf will only stack twice to 1000 Multi because i've always seen people recommending 1 of each enchant and 2 not frostwolfs. My multi is really low though so not sure how that effects things. As a side note does anyone know if Sub Multistrike thing advances Shattered hand bleed ticks?

Just wondering because 4% of my dmg w/ 2x shattered hand enchants seems really lackluster

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    If I remember correctly, Its not a big enough DPS increase to matter too much. That said, if you are trying to min/max, then the mastery enchant (I forget the name) comes slightly ahead of multistrike, and yes, they stack. But if you have to, you can still run with one mastery and one shattered hand without missing out on too much.
    Last edited by Kelzs; 2015-01-30 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Words.