Thread: So, Croman.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Ofcourse you may.

If this is sarcasm, what is the whole point of the tread ( not counting ofcourse to anoy people or as some people would call it, troll people ).?
    Man, I'm glad you're here. I don't know what we'd do without you to tell us what we should and shouldn't care about discussing on a forum.
    Winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I lose, I take the cash and I take the respect!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daltain View Post
    Man, I'm glad you're here. I don't know what we'd do without you to tell us what we should and shouldn't care about discussing on a forum.
    I give up

10+ Year Old Account
    Ofcourse you may.

If this is sarcasm, what is the whole point of the tread ( not counting ofcourse to anoy people or as some people would call it, troll people ).?
    To laugh.
    In your case to figure out exactly what that means and that the Brotherhood of the Traveling Loincloth will hunt you down and show you exactly what their Scottish heritage entails.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Ofcourse you may.

To have a laugh.

It’s a light-hearted thread that mocks the process of complaining about every. Single. Thing.

And, yes, that means it’s mocking me, too.

When the discussion about the loincloth happened, I assumed people would figure it out.

Don’t worry, though. It’s the last time I’ll expect even a modicum of self-awareness on these forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amulree, I am appalled that you're mocking my thread mocking the mockee.

On guard ye mockery of mocking!

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]