Thread: Trinket dilemma

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Im just wondering if alchemy trinket is going to be better than scabbard for arms or heroic tectus ( finally got one)

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    For CMs you'd take Scabbard + Ravager + Bladestorm. The aoe component of demolishing packs on the way to bosses is too much to miss out on.
    Anger management is better than ravager most of the time for more frequent bladestorm and scabbard lining up with every other bladestorm.

Just curious I ran sims with me using both mythic heart + scabbard and Mythic heart + mythic spores. In both arms and Fury Heart + Spores come out ahead, also I looked at some of the top warriors Armorys and some are using Mythic spores + Heart and some are using the Scabbard + Heart.. Am I missing something here?

Sim-C base profile is not doing SoK justice. Due to all our different talent choices that will change how the trinket is used we're forced to use quite a generic line that in principle says "use it on CD". With a more optimized SoK Line and an adjusted execute phase (which also heavily favors SoK) Bottle doesn't stand a chance.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Did someone made a sim over the new alchemy trinket with the new stat replaced? could it be better than NM or being at same level with HC BRF trinkets?

I actually have the lvl 3 skull and tectus ,I wonder if it would be better upgrade the skull or get the alchemy trinket.
    Last edited by mmoc1fb1890851; 2015-02-02 at 12:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sverth View Post
    Did someone made a sim over the new alchemy trinket with the new stat replaced? could it be better than NM or being at same level with HC BRF trinkets?

I actually have the lvl 3 skull and tectus ,I wonder if it would be better upgrade the skull or get the alchemy trinket.
    Skull is not that great. It is on very long cd and gives less crit than tectus. Im sure alchemy stage 4 is better than skull of war. Even with versa on it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmlskilles View Post
    Skull is not that great. It is on very long cd and gives less crit than tectus. Im sure alchemy stage 4 is better than skull of war. Even with versa on it
    By far as i know the alchemy trinket got just 35% proc to pop so is not really that bad ( could be a lot of uptime ) , but i wanna hear opinions before craft it cuz i'ts a lot of bloods an catalysts xD

How long will the Scabbard last for? Up until Mythic Iron Maiden?

Quote Originally Posted by Remery View Post
    How long will the Scabbard last for? Up until Mythic Iron Maiden?

I did this with the default arms bis profile from simcraft without a second trinket slot equipped. Every trinket is running with bloodbath + ravager (still the best combo for arms), except the scabbard one which is running with avatar as its a slightly better combo. Although the horn is the best trinket that obviously isn't reflected in any non-singletarget fight. Should've put the Tectus trinket in there but I forgot and now I'm lazy.
    Last edited by Crisius; 2015-02-03 at 11:19 AM.

Good work, thanks

So with Avatar/Scabbard, we would avoid AM in order to keep Scab/Ava stacked? That's disappointing only since I hate Ravager
    Last edited by Icecreamcake; 2015-02-03 at 02:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisius View Post
    I did this with the default arms bis profile from simcraft without a second trinket slot equipped. Every trinket is running with bloodbath + ravager (still the best combo for arms), except the scabbard one which is running with avatar as its a slightly better combo. Although the horn is the best trinket that obviously isn't reflected in any non-singletarget fight. Should've put the Tectus trinket in there but I forgot and now I'm lazy.

Thanks! Looks like the SoF is not so bad as I tought , the versa change definitley don't ruined it.

Quote Originally Posted by Remery View Post
    Good work, thanks

So with Avatar/Scabbard, we would avoid AM in order to keep Scab/Ava stacked? That's disappointing only since I hate Ravager
    If you go AM you would swap Avatar for Bloodbath and align every second Bloodbath with Scabbard. Siegebreaker for pure singletarget is going to be very viable also, and for Fury a small DPS increase over the other talents (accounting for around 6-7% of your overall damage).