Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Regarding the male night elf model have they made any changes to the casting animation? Wrath one specifically?

If anyone is in PTR could you please check?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane-Villain View Post
    Someone must write the feedback not here, because Blizzard's developers don't read MMO Champion, but on Battle.net forum in right thread. And maybe then they will listen.

Snuzzle did that with tauren female, I saw her feedback post on battle.net forum and it worked. Night elf male players should do this, too.
    I appreciate the mention, but it wasn't just me. Lots of fans spoke up about how the tauren female had blatant differences between the old model and new, and then, most importantly, Blizzard agreed.

We also had lots of lovely, talented artists and dedicated players constantly creating, posting, and sharing pictures.

I haven't shut up about worgen female's numerous and ridiculous bugs, or pandaren female's One Face either, but so far nothing has changed with either of them. So I'm one for three. That's not anything to brag about :P

Although, you may be happy to know that the night elf male shoulder bug HAS been fixed on the PTR, so things are happening!

Live:
    http://i.imgur.com/fUqvT6d.gif

PTR:
    http://i.imgur.com/QDVsq2x.gif

Sig by Isilrien

Although, you may be happy to know that the night elf male shoulder bug HAS been fixed on the PTR, so things are happening!
    I couldn't help but notice him lovingly caressing the shaft of his weapon with his left hand.

In other news, do their sideburns reach all the way up to their hairlines, or do they still have that ridiculous bald spot separating their beards from their hair?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaganfindel View Post
    I couldn't help but notice him lovingly caressing the shaft of his weapon with his left hand.

In other news, do their sideburns reach all the way up to their hairlines, or do they still have that ridiculous bald spot separating their beards from their hair?
    I mean I didn't say it was perfect. :P His right wrist also looks painfully bent to an extreme angle.

Sig by Isilrien

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    Blood Elf model still absolutely sucks because they couldn't fix the idiotic posture for some reason, thanks to that, 90% of shoulder models look horrible on BElf

Are you kidding? they fixed it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duniah View Post
    Are you kidding? they fixed it!

Eh, from that angle at least, I liked the before. But I don't play a male blood elf.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about your texture. There were supposedly changes to the night elf male skin this build but I don't see them.

Sig by Isilrien