Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    LFR wasnt supposed to be challenging imo, it is to show people (that arent in a raiding guild) the raid and gear up alts without having to wipe 30 times till "people get used to it" lol.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think that the only boss in HM LFR that has any difficulty is Imperator since it is so easy to wipe if people do not get the adds..

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishanka View Post
    I think they should make LFR more difficult. I don't think anyone really has fun doing it.
    Honestly, they really should.

The difficulty of the content in LFR was never the problem. It was putting 25 random people together that was the problem. Most people in LFR are sheep and need that one leader to grab them by the balls and tell them what to do, but if that person does not get queued into your LFR, or doesn't step up, everyone suffers.

This is the issue that should be addressed, but instead we nerf the content that was already really easy to begin with and now we got 25 people getting queued in, who don't give a shit nor take the content they're running even remotely seriously cause it's a fucking joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lfr is immensely more fun now that its not a wipe fest. In and out in under 45 minutes every time. Most runs takes 30 or less. If I want to raid seriously, I will in normals. Lfr is fun now. Dont change it back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    Honestly, they really should.

The difficulty of the content in LFR was never the problem. It was putting 25 random people together that was the problem. Most people in LFR are sheep and need that one leader to grab them by the balls and tell them what to do, but if that person does not get queued into your LFR, or doesn't step up, everyone suffers.

This is the issue that should be addressed, but instead we nerf the content that was already really easy to begin with and now we got 25 people getting queued in, who don't give a shit nor take the content they're running even remotely seriously cause it's a fucking joke.
    You CANT address that issue in a random group. Look up the word 'random' for god's sake. Random groups are precisely why you have to make it pretty easy since, by definition, you don't know who you're getting as the other 24 people.

for the 6 millionth time... if someone reading this doesn't like LFR DON'T DO IT. Pug normal or find a guild that runs it. Run heroic. Hell, run mythic. But take some fucking responsibility and don't do LFR if you don't like it. (this last rant directed at the general case 'you', not Rated).

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The ease of it has put me off raiding completely. I liked LFR and in the past it had a modicum of challenge along with some nice loot options. In its current state it is a joke. I no longer have any desire to do it so have dropped my subscription.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    for the 6 millionth time... if someone reading this doesn't like LFR DON'T DO IT. Pug normal or find a guild that runs it. Run heroic. Hell, run mythic. But take some fucking responsibility and don't do LFR if you don't like it. (this last rant directed at the general case 'you', not Rated).
    Sure, but give me 640 gear from heroics instead then. Kinda need to gear up because there's no way you will get an invite to a pug as a 630 dps.

Edit: and raid leaders never let me multibox in pugs