Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind it either. I prefer using it over the other two choices.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    I don't mind LM being the choice for single target. Elemental Fusion is a snore and another totem is a snore. LM is probably the most interesting ability we have, let alone the most interesting ability in that tier.
    As it was said many times previously in countless threads and conversations, shaman talents just overall boring. Other than the Earthgrab/Frozen Power/Windwalk tier which actually introduces a choice, both in PvE and PvP and thus actually got the best of the new talent design, you can change on the fly if you feel like it for the next challange. However every other tier is "meh" at best
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

I have been playing wow since 2nd day of launch for 10 years as enh shaman.
    In wod I really tried ret paladin, warrior etc instead of my lovely enh shaman but I couldn't get same fun at all.
    What is the point of playing a game if I don't have fun ?
    Tomorrow my subscription is over and I will be done with wow.
    Sad but true.

LM is mostly reliable. Short CD, good range. Stackable with other CDs. EF is the opposite. Lesser CD management, requires some rotational adjustment and makes shocks hit harder from time to time (there is some rng ofc based on crits/multistrikes - having higher gear levels makes this very interesting). Hopefully the the new changes will make this talent feel better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    On the PTR SET flat out loses to LM with BRF level gear simply because of CD stacking. Even with the buff, it simply doesn't do enough damage in a fight because it will always lose out on bloodlust since you have FET.
    Well according to my tests on PTR SET does more damage than FET. So if you have SET and Searing Totem up during bloodlust it might be doing more damage than FET + LM during that time. My wild guess is the two talents are now very close to each other on single target fights. SET probably slightly pulling ahead on pure single target, but there aren't that many encounters which are pure single...
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

If go SET, will UF outdps PE, since PE does not benefit SET at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roboctopus View Post
    Murder, I am curious why you feel this way. Do you find Liquid Magma to be fun? (I personally find... Well 99% of our talents to be lackluster). I definitely love how much AoE Magma does... But I think it would be a nice change of pace to have a single target talent (SET) and a cleave talent (Magma)...

Or they could just give us some real talents lol
    Well, magma at least looks bad-ass. STE would be cool if we hadn't have had the other elemental totems.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    So 6.1 soon, so have the flurry/charges bug been fixed on ptr yet? Or at all acknowledged?

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace of hoofs View Post
    So 6.1 soon, so have the flurry/charges bug been fixed on ptr yet? Or at all acknowledged?
    I did read they were fixed, however, I have no seen any official notes to say its been fixed.

I Also havent been on the PTR in about two weeks do double check Ascendance/Flurry.

what was the bug about flurry?

Quote Originally Posted by WakeUpDead View Post
    what was the bug about flurry?
    With the changes to echo, the remade flurry to include charges. "No echo" has 1 charge on your abilities, "with echo" abilities have 2 charges. In the transition from cooldown --> charge recovery, haste lost it's ability to reduce our cooldowns. I believe this got fixed recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com