how do you beat a rogue 1v1?

So im new to warrior and today it became a 1v1 vs a combat rogue in 2s Dalaran sewers.

Ironic as hell because I have mained a rogue the last 5 years I know the tricks. Burst of speed and heal up behind the pillar over and over.

Any tips on how to beat a rogue as a fury warrior in 1v1?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dont let him hide. stay glued to him. Dont waste your insignia, itll take him a little time to gnaw thru your plate. Don´t waste beserkerrage obv.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

A good rogue or any other class for that matter will annihilate a warrior 1v1.

All you can do his hope they don't use certain abilities or don't have a pvp trinket Equipped.

As for medicre rogues, you determine when they're bursting, don't just insta trinket blinds. Save zerker rage for a defensive gouge. Try to time your blade storm around when they'll kidney shot you. Fear/stun when they pop evasion. Eat whenever the rogues restealths.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Only prots have banners now.

Speaking as a rogue, no good rogue should lose to a warrior.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

We had an issue earlier in 3s where a rogue was invisible even when we picked up the purple gem. We could target him, but his nameplate didn't appear and we couldn't attack.

Eventually got him out with a lucky swipe I think.

Anyway, known bug? If it was just me I'd say "I'm retarded" but it was all 3 of us (he was last guy left and didn't want to leave apparently )
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Try everything not to let him escape. Hamstring a lot. And if he is out of range. Swap to spamming piercing howl. Losing the rogue is basicly gg. Save your leap and charge. Don't use it for that nice rage and crit chance bonus. You need it for when he escapes.

Sit defensive stance at all times. You do not need the extra rage as most likely you will be near rage cap all the time.
    Do not trinket blind or you will be in a hell of hurt in the next stun. A lot of panicing rogues will restealth if you do not trinket blind and reopen on a stun thats already on dr.

Fear him when he pops evasion. At this part you can't hit him, just as well not give him this advantage and let him sit till your fear runs out. If you have a stun available. This is the right time to do so. A lot of rogues might try to trinket so you can give them a full fear right after.
    If you have none of both. Try to piercing howl kite. The rogue might waste some energy on his burst of speed instead of damage.

Die by the sword when he uses killing spree. Even if all attacks are done from the back. You still take reduced damage from his biggest burst.
    Last edited by mmoc00cfd16bb2; 2015-01-26 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    wait for 6.1 second wind buff where Warriors OP again.
    Otherwise maybe use fear and intervene Banner/leap while rogue has evasion.
    How does the new changes make them OP again?

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't. Mwhahahaha
    Aye mate

I don't think the second wind is very good. And the siegebreaker buff isn't that great either. Slam might replace WW in our rotation but we'll see.

You don't. Unless you're prot.

Recklessness needs to have retaliation attached to it.

You petition Blizzard to get Overpower put back into the game, that's how!

Rogues will just out gay you with burst of speed + pillar

Deleted
    How to beat a rogue in 1v1? Play frost dk, feral druid or surv hunter. Failing that, I got nothing else for you.

Overpower, oh wait....