Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    Once, some expansions ago, low lvl people used to wear crap gear and sucking mounts.

What do you find in low level battlegrounds:

- Gamon everywhere
    - Cyclops mounts
    - Giant dragons (like aspect of the heart)
    - skeletons, pirates
    - all the other toys that fucked up the low lvl content for no sense and reason

Sometime I think what new players think when they face for the first time all that confusion.
    There's no more humility...

DISCLAIMER: I've toys and ultra-cool mounts as-well
    This is a good example on how silly the game has become.

10+ Year Old Account
    No shit people get cool stuff over time of course they will use them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post
    Back in early BC I had gotten the Tabard of the Flame card. I decided to use it on my 19 rogue twink because it was epic and there wasn't anything at that time that a lvl 19 could wear that was epic.

Man the amount of whispers I used to get asking me where I got it was insane. At least 10+ a day.

People see cool stuff, they want it. It is that simple. Some people have more patience than others and can wait, others can't and it drives them to do what they need to in order to get it.

I also have had a lot of people ask me about the Ghastly Charger mount...pretty sure someone out there is farming gold like a champ to grab one off the AH.
    People see cool stuff, they want it, realise they can't have get it then flock to the forums and Blizzard nerfs it or give it to everyone.