Combat vs Sub (Mace vs Dagger)

Hey peeps, I need some advice.

I pretty recently hit 100 on my Rogue main (yes, WoD's been out for ages, but traveling with work etc made me loose a big chunk of the start period and I did level some alts for garrison work as well).

Anyways, as I am gearing up my main I have spent some cash at the AH and also tried to be strategic about how to get gear from various sources.

Currently I am having issues doing sufficient DPS as Sub. Could be because I do not do end-game content yet, only HC-dungeons and LFR so far, perhaps normal raiding in a while.

I am trying to decide if I should get the BoE 655Mace and run combat, or a 2nd BoE 655Dagger and stay Sub.
    I feel Combat would match the content I do better for now untill I start getting higher in iLVL and move into actual raiding, or should I aim for Sub and stick with it? (I can only afford 1 655weapon really so have to pick, the 100 ding on this char cost me some AH cash to catch up to everyone else).

I cant link my armory (not enough posts)...
    "Cofféebreak on EU-Wildhammer".

You should get both, running sub and combat is the most effective way to maximize dps as a rogue. Sub for single target fights, combat for multi target. It will be a bit annoying at first but once you get used to playing and switching between specs its actually quite fun. But if you can only afford ONE wep for now go with the mace, you could use it in MH for combat and OH for sub.