Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    doesn't koragh run around too much for sub to be practical?

Quote Originally Posted by tavalus View Post
    doesn't koragh run around too much for sub to be practical?
    If you can't stay on him as Sub, you can't stay on him as any other spec either. So no.

Combat is also viable for koragh, but it requires a little cheesing to overtake sub. If you aren't on adds, when there is a couple of seconds left on barrier, run over to the adds and BF/KS to "help out on adds".

Cheesing is not exactly helping to down the boss. So why would you try combat?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Cheesing is not exactly helping to down the boss. So why would you try combat?
    Exactly my point. Unless you're assigned to adds, it's cheesing. If you're on adds, then you're doing your job. I rarely run combat on koragh.

Quote Originally Posted by Estocire View Post
    Little off topic, but for those who duel spec combat and sub, which spec are you using for which bosses in highmaul?
    Like many are saying get as much Multistrike as you can(Gear for sub) because combat cleave/aoe now allow bladeflurry to multistrike(you wont be playing combat for single target so Multistrike>Haste)

Kargath: Sub
    Butcher: Sub
    Tectus: Combat
    Brackenspore: Combat
    Twins: Combat
    Koragh: Sub
    Margok: Combat

What is odd is Sub I refer to as Main spec when I really use combat for more fights lol
    We are moving to a time when pure dps classes no longer have a main spec off spec, but will be required to switch "tool kits" based on the fight.
    *Official Ryg Tweet on Patch Notes Hype Train Passenger* -Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    If you can't stay on him as Sub, you can't stay on him as any other spec either. So no.
    combat and assassination don't have the positional requirement BS does, that's what I was referring to, not uptime on the boss. Between turning to run and drop the zones, tank swaps for arcane, having to stop moving for fel at weird angles sometimes, it just seems a lot less practical than the other two specs.

Deleted
    pretty sure fok -> evisc spam >>> losing a couple of backstabs here and there, regardless.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    So for BRF should I try to get multi/haste off spec gear or stick to using my same multi/mastery sub gear when doing multi target fights as combat? or should I just use whatever one has the more multi?