Deleted

Tracking Venom Zest.

Hey

I am looking for help on tracking venom rush. I can track the stacks but i dont know how to track the duration before 1 stack drops off. I am saying this because currently doing Imp mythic and we are leaving the p1 adds up so our shaman and other classes who gain from ST can AoE meaning i cant just BF them down. However i can toggle BF to gain the rush 3 stacks to gain 15% energy regen then turn it back off again once i have 3 stacks.

Can anyone help me with this? Mainly using weak auras for it though.

Shadohw.
    Last edited by mmoc343814da7d; 2015-01-27 at 04:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can not Blade Flurry down the adds, you are better off going Sub for the Single Target dps from Sub.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    If you can not Blade Flurry down the adds, you are better off going Sub for the Single Target dps from Sub.
    Just literally P1 though. Still going to AoE p3 and p4 adds ofc.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really doubt it's worth doing considering toggling flurry is already reducing your regen by 20%. I believe it falls off immediately anyways, since combat has instant poison and not deadly.

Tell me when is great for tracking almost anything in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

I use tell me when to track it. You can set it to either always track it, or you can set it to track it when it's more than 1 stack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dinth View Post
    I really doubt it's worth doing considering toggling flurry is already reducing your regen by 20%. I believe it falls off immediately anyways, since combat has instant poison and not deadly.
    Nope i keep the 3x buff for around 8 seconds after toggle BF off and it is only up for maybe 1/2 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadohw View Post
    Nope i keep the 3x buff for around 8 seconds after toggle BF off and it is only up for maybe 1/2 seconds.
    Yep this is true. Not sure if it's crippling poison that keeps the buff up or if IP gives you a hidden buff that keeps VZ up, but it stays up for about 8 seconds.