Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think that, starting with next expansion, a single free boost will be part of the package, like the first free month is now. So that every account will have had a free boost. So no, there won't be a new free boost with every expansion.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

I wouldnt be surprised if new accounts got instant boost to current content. Old accounts, that already boosted for WoD wouldn't. Also, wouldn't surprise me if, when new expack launches, the paid boost would be increased to 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    My guess would be: Yes, probably.
    ^
    makes it easier to get into the game for new players

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt every expansion would get one, unless they null and void the boost from the previous xPack.
    Would be strange to get a boost to 90, 100, etc.
    I wholeheartidly (Is that even a word?) agree with levelling till max now is just silly; but I can also understand Blizz not wanting old content to go to waste.
    In fact, levelling from 1-60 isn't as slow as it used to be. And I can guess we'll soon get an Exp reduce for Panda-zones. Unless it's already here; I've been living under a mossy rock for quite some time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    This is also a good point. Hmmmmm. I don't think I ever want to see a free level skip as cheap as $25, but then again, if someone wanted to boost to 60 in today's game, I guess $25 seems more reasonable than $60 since it's very far from current content.
    Also depends on what their plans going forward are with levels in general. Will the next expansion even add more levels?

One of the Eye of Azshara "leaks" talked about keeping the level cap at 100 and giving players new zones that would also be for 90-100.