Deleted

Destro, Glyph of Dark Soul

Hi Guys,

Another questions if I may - you guys were super helpful last time

I'm Currently using glyph of dark soul for destruction but i've seen some discussion to say that its more or less a DPS loss. I've tried with and without but it just seems like with the glyph more or less every single chaos bolt I'm able to use is buffed by dark soul

Without the glyph I find myself with no good reason to cast chaos bolt other than the fact that i'm about to ember cap i'm just desperately waiting on cooldowns.

Maybe without the glyph I have more chaos bolts to actually use, so firing off an unbuffed one that I would not have had with the glyph is a dps increase anyway?

Does anyone have any insight on this?

Thank you kindly.

Also, if you need my armory you can find me under Drakefire from Tarren Mill EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't use glyph as destro. Will make your opener really choppy and ember gen isn't really at a point yet where having once per minute is actually meaningful. A lot of fights have you spending havoc frequently and you can't really bank enough embers reliably for the 10s DS. 20s also allows you some freedom on some fights (Mar'gok for instace) where you can shadowburn adds in the transitions and be continually casting either SB or CB for the entire 20s duration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furtylol View Post
    Don't use glyph as destro. Will make your opener really choppy and ember gen isn't really at a point yet where having once per minute is actually meaningful. A lot of fights have you spending havoc frequently and you can't really bank enough embers reliably for the 10s DS. 20s also allows you some freedom on some fights (Mar'gok for instace) where you can shadowburn adds in the transitions and be continually casting either SB or CB for the entire 20s duration.
    Exactly what he said^

Quote Originally Posted by Furtylol View Post
    This glyph is a dps gain if you use Demonbolt as demo or charred remains as destro; otherwise its a dps loss to use.