[Heirloom Hoarder] Rewards: Heirloom Mount

Looking at the patch notes i see that if you collect 35 Heirlooms you get a mount, any ideas on what it could be?

10+ Year Old Account
    How many heirlooms are there? If it requires the garrosh or fishing ones, Ill be a bit upset tbh. I want that mount. Someone said it was a level 1 mount that goes at like 40% speed or something? Not sure how accurate that is.

I believe they posted a mount usable at level 1. No details on the skin though.

pretty sure its the chopper chauffeur or how ever you spell it.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/122703-chauffered-chopper

by the color of the item its yellow like the other heirlooms

Also on the front page, and also was a big thread about it:

Summon Chauffer
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    How will that work? Will it have a cd? Will you just click on the map and it will take you in a direction? Is there any gameplay involved?

It's a Mekgineer's Chopper, the same one from Engineering, except you sit in the sidecar while an NPC pretends to drive.

Darn do doubles count? I have so many unwanted garrosh heirloom drops it's silly. 1 handed sword x4 caster stavesx2 healing macex2.

Would be nice to put em to use
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Ok if this is true, Im super pumped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    How many heirlooms are there? If it requires the garrosh or fishing ones, Ill be a bit upset tbh. I want that mount. Someone said it was a level 1 mount that goes at like 40% speed or something? Not sure how accurate that is.
    Like 76 I think. So it's really not that hard. You get like 20 with the guild heirlooms alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not counting the ones in the 6.1 PTR, and not counting the Garrosh heirlooms, there's 107. However that's counting both the level 80 and level 85 upgrades of the ones that can be upgraded, so if it only counts one version there will be somewhat less. But 35 should be easy regardless.

No hard feeling but yah... i would be rly upset if garrosh or fishing is part of this 35+... >

The heirloom tab last patch counted 78 heirlooms, which included all PvE and PvP heirlooms (which, other than the PvP trinket, are now basically just PvE heirlooms with a different secondary stat and graphic because the Resilience has been removed), the ring from the fishing contest and the fist weapon from the Brawler's Guild. The counter *did not* increment for Garrosh heirlooms you collected, but they still appeared on the tab, with only the highest tier you owned appearing on the tab (meaning if you have the Mythic and Heroic versions, only the Mythic one appears in the heirloom tab), and they do not appear if you do not own them (unlike all the other non-Garrosh ones which have a grayed out box similar to the toy box).

While the Garrosh heirlooms did not increment the counter at the top of the heirloom tab, we won't know until the servers come up if they count toward the achievement that unlocks the mount. Considering it only requires 35 heirlooms, rather than being "collect *all* heirlooms" as some people thought it would be, I don't see why the Garrosh ones shouldn't count, but who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have exactly 35 heirlooms I'm set
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"