Wish Menagerie Lvl 3 was easier to obtain...

150+ battles? seems like a LOT! I'm sure there's an easy way to quickly farm those wins but all in all... unfortunately it takes too much time imo. I could be wrong about the number of battles for the chieve to unlock the lvl 3 menagerie. but ya =/

Whut? It already got nerfed down from 500.

My advice? Get a pet that can eat through flyers or critters and go to the Bloodmaul Slag Mines FP theres enough pets there that you don't seem to ever run out and its always flyers or critters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took 2 hours, farmed the same daily pet that spawned, quickly killing him with bomb combo.

Be happy, it used to be 500.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthops View Post
    150+ battles? seems like a LOT! I'm sure there's an easy way to quickly farm those wins but all in all... unfortunately it takes too much time imo. I could be wrong about the number of battles for the chieve to unlock the lvl 3 menagerie. but ya =/
    150 is nothing, it used to be 500. With the right 3 pet combo you can farm the easier pets around Draenor with just a couple of nights of work.

I waited till the ghost goat was the daily battle in my garrison and just killed him over and over. Each battle was around 40 seconds and you can heal easily after each battle. What was funny was that I got to 149 and the servers went down for maintenance, gurrrr!

It is OK now, it only takes 1-2 hours with the right daily.

The fishing shack is a million times worse tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    The fishing shack is a million times worse tbh.
    I 2nd this, took me close to 6 hours.

Funny after i got FS to lvl 3, i couldn't find the patience fir menagerie :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... that one already got nerfed, so it's good.

Fishing, however... 100 of each large fish? On the most boring and annoying profession to ever grace this game? Shoot my eyes now, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez, really? I use pet battles to level my alts, and either use a second account's Menagerie to spam their daily if it is an easy win, or go out and kill the bazillion battle pets right outside and around Frostfire. I have a pair of Chrominius with arcane explosion, the heal in slot 2 and the heal attack in slot 3 I grind pet levels, and character levels at the same time and got 150 in no time. Win. Win. Win.

- - - Updated - - -

CBA to do the fishing shack, glad they are buffing pools in 6.1.

Yea, I did it when it was 500...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes,it was 500 once..
    But back then, Garrison fights also counted..
    Get the JSA-daily and you could get the 500 fights AND 50+ pets to level 25 in a few hours..

Now, 150 have to be done in open world.... and who ventures out into open world, before we get our flying back????
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Yes,it was 500 once..
    Get the JSA-daily and you could get the 500 fights AND 50+ pets to level 25 in a few hours..

Now, 150 have to be done in open world.... and who ventures out into open world, before we get our flying back????
    JSA daily?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterdays daily (eu) was the 3 birds. Although I already have level 3 menagerie, had I not, I'd estimate I did 150-200 battles yesterday just levelling pets. Did so many battles getting pets from level 5 to level 17. Then getting all my level 17s to 20+.

Hoping I get a few more cycles of the decent levelling setups before they nerf the exp.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes,it was 500 once..

Garrison fights still count towards Draenor Pet Battler. It's Draenor Pet Brawler (for the garrison monument) that the Garrison battles do not count for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    JSA daily?
    Jahann, Samm & Archimedes. Also known as the Bird trio. Provides for insanely fast battle pet levelling (and battling) provided you have the right pets for it, with very little downtime due to poor RNG.

Depending on how much time you're willing to dump into it, and how many +xp items you use, you can easily level more than 50 pets to 25 in a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    JSA daily?
    Jahan/Samm/Archimedes
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    they should have increased it if anything just to stop all the whine fests. you do not need to have every building, especially if you dont enjoy the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Yes,it was 500 once..
    This is how I did mines for the 500, and less than a week later it got reduced to 150 lol. Ah but thems the breaks!
    Love this set of pets, so handy for levelling