Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrein View Post
    Not really related with post but tokens change with your spec.
    Looks weird anyway if you don't know untill you roll it.
    To further expand on this, there is only one tier set per class regardless of spec. The secondary stats will be the same (also: they're not randomized) no matter what spec you are in when you use it, and the intellect/agility/strength will switch with your spec just like all the other gear. As for set bonuses, those also change with your spec. The wording on the token now says "appropriate for your class" rather than the previous "appropriate for your specialization". So there shouldn't be need to worry about switching specs before looting/activating the token.

OT: I agree that it would be nice to see wf/socket/tertiary on the token before use; after all, every other piece of loot that drops has those bonuses while the loot is still on the corpse, not randomly added once it enters a players inventory. I feel like I remember a while back, few months maybe, seeing either a blue post or maybe it was from a Q&A saying they were aware of the concern and discussing adding that information to the token, but as I haven't seen any word on that since then I wouldn't count on it for now.

As far as I understand, it's not predetermined that a token will be wf/socket/tertiary or not. So if a player gets it and uses it and a warforged item comes up, it doesn't mean that the same token would give a warforged item if you'd given it to someone else. If so, it kind of makes the whole point moot.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    What would you do if they couldn't be Warforged and everybody already had the helm? You'd DE it. Now you just decide who gets to try their luck at getting a Warforged piece - if it doesn't proc, just DE it like you would've anyway.

Deciding between giving people OS loot VS. a chance for a 6ilvl upgrade isn't really a flaw in the system, it's more of a prioritizing issue of the players.
    What OS loot are you talking about? Everybody just needs 1 tier piece per slot, it changes stats/bonuses based on spec. So every raider gets piece first, then remaining are rolled for WF/socket chance.
    I survived 2010 Summer in Moscow without leaving city for a single day!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    What would you do if they couldn't be Warforged and everybody already had the helm? You'd DE it. Now you just decide who gets to try their luck at getting a Warforged piece - if it doesn't proc, just DE it like you would've anyway.
    I see what you're saying; they should all be given to enchanters so we can DE it if it's no use to us. Sounds like a plan to me.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    I see what you're saying; they should all be given to enchanters so we can DE it if it's no use to us. Sounds like a plan to me.
    Luckily everyone can disenchant with the Enchanting hut in the garrison. (If they have it that is)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixzy View Post
    Luckily everyone can disenchant with the Enchanting hut in the garrison. (If they have it that is)
    Shh, that's trade secret.