Please help our DISC priest

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...kings&fight=14

Tristanya, hes an amazing person anytime we need him to sit he is instantly fine with it and mega polite, hes got past raiding exp and 2200+ rating in arenas so I know hes got the brain for it but hes constantly lowish. Granted hes normally healing with our other disc whos normally very good but I dont think they have much issue with bubble sniping. I know most will recommend he just go holy but he doesnt know the spec and I am trying to keep him where hes comfortable. What is he NOT casting enough to increase his output?

Deleted
    In the log you linked he was holy. I can't really comment on his holy performance but with the basic information I understand about it he is using all the right spells bar the odd PW:S cast which can really get in the way of other Disc players.
    Last edited by mmocb7bc0f26da; 2015-01-28 at 06:22 PM.

oops didnt mean to link only a specific night, hes 90% of the time

Deleted
    If he heals with another disc, why doesn´t he help him out? xD

Anyway from what i can see his AA uptime is very very low. His PoH is nonexistent, not joking, he doesn´t use it. Flash healing alot, not went into it but he should only do that if someone dies if he doesn´t cast FH. Hes using divine star instead of cascade, altho he doesn´t cast that much either. Also i don´t know wich lvl 75 talent he uses but i cant find any uptime of PI/ToF or even SS (he should be PI btw, other ones suck, but ye) He uses Mindbender instead of Solace.

Other problem can be that the other disc is just faster at pw:s sniping and that would also make him lower. But it mainly seems like he doesn´t know how disc works.
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2015-01-28 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooting View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...kings&fight=14

Tristanya, hes an amazing person anytime we need him to sit he is instantly fine with it and mega polite, hes got past raiding exp and 2200+ rating in arenas so I know hes got the brain for it but hes constantly lowish. Granted hes normally healing with our other disc whos normally very good but I dont think they have much issue with bubble sniping. I know most will recommend he just go holy but he doesnt know the spec and I am trying to keep him where hes comfortable. What is he NOT casting enough to increase his output?
    PWS sniping is always an issue unless you have very strict and well-planned group assignments. I had never ever played holy in my life before WoD: It's fairly straightforward, fun (at least more fun than PWS spam), and it works great if you have another discipline priest. That's why I decided to give it a try, and I'm not looking back at all. Don't force him to go holy, but let him at least try it. I assure you he won't regret it.