Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolaan View Post
    What? How do you do that? They locked being able to dynamically change targets in the UI quite a while ago. Pretty sure NPCscan targets by name. All of the Motes of Tectus have the same name, so that method won't work.
    Yesterday when my guild started progress on Mythic Tectus, SuF boss frames would show all boss targets up to the cap of 5. But still on Heroic it will bug out and do as I described above.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Yesterday when my guild started progress on Mythic Tectus, SuF boss frames would show all boss targets up to the cap of 5. But still on Heroic it will bug out and do as I described above.
    I think the issue is with how the fight is set up, not the frames themself. Basically, on Heroic and below, the targets don't actually die at any point, so the frames aren't released. On Mythic, you actually kill them after they come back.

Though the motes not shown will never be shown in the boss frames, even when you kill the visible ones. Can be rather confusing when you're stuck behind a bunch of pillars and can't tell how many are still alive.