Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare (10) Help

As the title suggest, I am attempting Iron Dwarf Medium Rare 10 player on my druid. I so far have been unable to have any of the Rune Guardians fall to Razerscale's frost breath. I have gotten them all down to around 10 percent but I have not been able to get Razerscale to even put a dent in their health even after he enrages. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You got him to enrage? I hear people saying not to pull him down til enrage, but I waited literally for 30 minutes without anything happening. As for the Rune Guardians, it only counts when you damage them AFTER Ms. Razorscale lands, and you must get them within execution range of health in order to get them killed. Yes, this means you must single target each one until they are all near-death enough to be torched by Razor's flames. Luckily, if you don't get them all in one sitting, the kill-count on the achievement tracker keeps all the dwarves you've killed via the achievement's requirements throughout each pull of the boss. So really, you can get this achievement across several pulls if the first try doesn't work, so don't be afraid to reset the boss if need-be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Razorscale is a she. This is how the achievement is earned:

Kill all Iron Dwarves with the exception of the Rune Guardians. Get Rune Guardians down to 10% as you say. All you need to do is run around in front of her to make sure the Guardians get hit by fire and die. As mentioned, you can only get 2 at a time on 10man, so you need to repeat the process several times. I have done it enraged and not enraged, all that matters is that she kills them. The stuff about attacking them after she lands is not correct, there is no such requirement.

You are going to need to do the boss more than once and then reset to get the achievement. Also if you are a US player, PM me realID and I'm happy to help sometime this weekend.

Here's a tip for how I did it:

If you AoE them all down the instant she casts breath, you get credit for the kills.

Deleted
    exactly what DreadNeos said, so long as they die whilst in the breath aoe, you will get credit for them towards the achievement!

I had some trouble with this one, as well. I could get one or two, but it took forEVER with all the resets. I found a tip that helped enormously.

I'm a destro warlock: When I had some 15 guardians clumped on me, I used rain of fire while backing away. This way they only got hit by one or two ticks, which wasn't enough to kill them. I then took Razorscale down, nuked him to below 50%, targeted a guardian, and backed slowly away from Razorscale, to keep them between her and me. Here's the tip: when the guardian get a specific debuff, you use your best, instant aoe. If your aoe is strong enough, it might be enough without weakening them first. It's this icon you need to look for: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=63317/flame-breath

I had tried who knows how many times before, but the first time I looked for that icon, I got 15 guardians at the same time (though that was admittedly on 25 man, but the principle should be more or less the same).