Deleted

Why candle is so good?

Hi guys. I'm quit a beginner as a holy paladin (my first raid tier with this char). According to Holy Bouch current BiS trinket is Everburning Candle. The thing is I don't understand why. I just wanted to be sure before I spend 30k (that's a lot of gold for me) that I'm not making mistake. Is that trinket going to solve my mana problems?

PS My char http: //eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronze-dragonflight/Desjer/simple (cant post links)

Deleted
    no..........

Deleted
    Why wouldn't it be BiS? 334 int is massive for throughput and 10k mana on use at 2 min cd is equivalent to 210 or so spirit. Seems pretty amazing to me.

Deleted
    Yeah but I can also get spirit trinket from imp which gives more spirit and stats are only slightly worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beneloth View Post
    Yeah but I can also get spirit trinket from imp which gives more spirit and stats are only slightly worse.
    Intelligence >>>>>>>>>>> secondary stats. The imperator trinket is not comparable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beneloth View Post
    Is that trinket going to solve my mana problems?
    As said above, the trinket itself only has the equivalent of ~200 spirit so if you feel your mana problems are significant then no, it won't solve any mana problems per se, but it will improve how much healing you get out of every cast because of the intellect. Naturally this means you have to cast less to heal the same amount, saving mana in the long term. The only real way to address serious mana problems is through playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by tobberoth View Post
    The imperator trinket is not comparable.
    The only time it even gets close in my eyes is Candle versus a mythic, socketed, warforged version of the Mar'gok trinket. Even then only on very long fights, of which there is one: Mar'gok himself.
    Last edited by mmoc572e5622f5; 2015-01-30 at 03:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're having trouble with mana, I'd suggest running EF over SS. Candle is still great though.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

In terms of the Int+mana regen you get from candle, there is no better trinket. Other trinkets give spirit+int, or crit+int, but because Int>Spirit>Crit, candle gives the best stats until mythic BRF (although you can make arguments for some heroic trinkets).

Deleted
    I honestly thought this was about kobolds and their candle fetish

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shisui-kun View Post
    You no take candle
    I was not the only one.

Deleted
    Dont buy the candle now. It is too late really, you are not a hardcore raider and you do not need it. You are much more likely to dramatically save mana and increase your output if you improve your healing spell rotation.