Help. Post your important uptimes!

Hey guys, trying to critique logs on some of our heroic/mythic fights and need your help. I know for me (Prot Paladin) I should have an uptime on sacred shield of around 98%-100% and Seraphim around 45%. A resto drud and lifebloom. I would love if you guys could help me with what I should look into for other classes.

please post

Class
    Spec
    Spells/ Abilities and their required uptime ranges.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haioden View Post
    Hey guys, trying to critique logs on some of our heroic/mythic fights and need your help. I know for me (Prot Paladin) I should have an uptime on sacred shield of around 98%-100% and Seraphim around 45%. A resto drud and lifebloom. I would love if you guys could help me with what I should look into for other classes.

please post

Class
    Spec
    Spells/ Abilities and their required uptime ranges.
    Why don't you just go on warcraftlogs and check the rankings? Find the best players of each class and spec and check their uptimes. Far more reliable than a bunch of random people here posting their opinions.

Deleted
    With 50% theoretical uptime on Seraphim 45% falls into good category, and as you said SS should be 100%. For resto druids Harmony and Lifebloom should be at 100% as well. For other classes I can't say much since these are the only ones I play.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    With 50% theoretical uptime on Seraphim 45% falls into good category, and as you said SS should be 100%. For resto druids Harmony and Lifebloom should be at 100% as well. For other classes I can't say much since these are the only ones I play.
    awesome ty

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tobberoth View Post
    Why don't you just go on warcraftlogs and check the rankings? Find the best players of each class and spec and check their uptimes. Far more reliable than a bunch of random people here posting their opinions.
    True, I like interaction with you guys though