[Combat PvP] Instant Poison in Arena? (and a few other qs)

Hey guys,

One thing that I was thinking about while mentally preparing myself for some Rogue + Rdruid 2s this weekend was as to whether it was ever an option to use Instant Poisons in arena. I am thinking most likely not vs the majority of team comps, however may possibly be an option vs some 2dps teams that do not have a lot of self-healing, or perhaps in 3s with a class that already has a MS effect. Let me know what y'all think..!

Also, when do you typically use your SR in arena? Do I need to kill MW monk statues? Is it OK to take Leeching Poisons over Elusiveness vs FDK teams? Versatility on-use trinket or Agi Proc? Lastly, are there any comps for which I should definitely consider Glyph of Recovery?

Thanks in advance for all your help! Hoping to push a lot of rating so I can stop feeling like such a PvP scrub...
    Last edited by shaithis; 2015-01-30 at 06:29 PM.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    however may possibly be an option vs some 2dps teams
    Any decent double dps team is still going to have an enormous amount of healing.

Quote Originally Posted by GGcalamity View Post
    Any decent double dps team is still going to have an enormous amount of healing.
    I think that this is "most" as opposed to "any." Mage / rogue, for example, pretty sure that Iceblock removes Wound before it starts healing, and their heal mechanic is reset fights > eat, so theoretically IP could improve kill window / force them to try reset earlier. Also what about MM huntards, FDKs, etc, what other classes / specs do not have strong self-healing or already have multiple mechanics by which they will easily remove the poison?
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!