Feral or Resto dilemma

Hello! I'm trying to decide if I should main Resto or Feral for pvp. I know I can main one and offspec the other but it really comes down to getting gear for that spec and pushing rating. I've been 2500 before as several dps classes and i've always wanted to get good at healing because it's in high demand, but at the same time every time I try healing out, I do poorly.

I know that feral is somewhat limited to comps and resto goes well with pretty much any comp. Also resto would have a higher rating cap than feral would because I could play pretty much any comp and hopefully succeed.

Any helpful tips or advise as to what I should do would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

well if there was a time when restors were better than during season 3 - that is now

as usual watch streams mate, streams help a lot

7+ Year Old Account
    Both spec are great actually, the ranking in wow did show that resto in 3v3 would have higher ranking so i would suggest you go resto, however you would need to try both first to see which suits you more, me for example is more success with feral then resto.

Deleted
    I fall asleep playing resto and my face hitting the keyboard keeps my team up usually. Being as strong as they are now and so fool proof I get no enjoyment from playing the spec. With decent partners you won't even need to know what most of your buttons do till 2300 rated. 2500 rated in 2s.

Ferals on the other hand are a lot of fun. Pure glass cannons. Nuke hard and nuke right or die very quickly.

Ultimately it all depends on what you want. If you want free-mmr and rating play resto druid. If you want to blow someone up or get blown up from misplaying try feral.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gearing isnt as much an issue as it used to be anyways as the mainslot pieces will all have agility on them in addition to the resto stats. All you would need for a functioning Feral set is a wep and the offslot pieces (cloak, rings, trinks, etc). After you perfect your resto set, you could start buying the mainslot pieces with the ideal Feral stats on them. It'd give you something to spend late season CP on. Or vice-versa.

for rating? Resto. For fun? Feral.

Resto is always a solid choice.

Balance is a nice off-spec to have, and you have flap....my god, flap is amazing.