Thread: Feral 4p T17 Q

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by uzu1 View Post
    no that's not true, the person who made the chart( probably what you looked at) didn't factor in potion and on use trinkets. It is the best out of the classes it shares token with.

Though granted the aoe part is true, but unless the feral is going to get sat out for bosses it's best they get it first if they can make good use of it (aka good feral).

Hmm, the black iron trinket not heart trinket. I might just replace mythic scale with heart trinket when I get that trinket, I think the 1600 extra agility during berserk is huge for the tier bonus >< (it will require me to actually get the trinket to see what is better)

I doubt that's enough to make it past Mages, might get into second place though. It's really good in some AoE situations but Feral AoE is so bad that it's nowhere near closing the gap. Rake spam will never be balanced for AoE unless they do something crazy like decrease duration 300% and increase damage 300%.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    I doubt that's enough to make it past Mages, might get into second place though. It's really good in some AoE situations but Feral AoE is so bad that it's nowhere near closing the gap. Rake spam will never be balanced for AoE unless they do something crazy like decrease duration 300% and increase damage 300%.
    It is going to put it past mages, 3000 agility makes a huge difference it's like double your stats.... (which is why I was wondering about the trinkets because coin is a big factor) feral is literally the only class that get to do that because of the tier bonus being our berserk, and we usually use potion + trinket with berserk obviously....

2p is shit I was talking about the 4p bonus, like I said it's the best unless the kitty is sitting out for a fight in mythic cuz our aoe is non existent and some fight really requires aoe. I probably will just start getting a moonkin offset if they don't do anything by 6.1.
    Last edited by uzu1; 2015-02-09 at 07:51 PM.

Coin is still less than a trinket with 347 agility and multistrike on use, and multistrike isn't all that great for Feral. I think I would rather go with a strong passive trinket anyway, Feral is already so reliant on Berserk/Incarnation damage.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Coin is still less than a trinket with 347 agility and multistrike on use, and multistrike isn't all that great for Feral. I think I would rather go with a strong passive trinket anyway, Feral is already so reliant on Berserk/Incarnation damage.
    yea but that's just it, and 4p boosts that damage by 30% so I was thinking coin would be better since it gives it a alot bigger boost.

I was the first one in my guild to get 4 set (we ran 2x30 man HC). I wouldnt say the 2 piece is shit, its actually pretty good and even better at multiple targets.

Just look at this from iron maidens:
    2 set energy gain: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...l=103&source=6
    4 set dmg portion: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=6

the 2 set bonus actually gave me more energy than tigers fury and the 4 set is about 5% ish of my dmg depending on the fight. The energy regen would ofc be lower with less targets to put bleeds on, but still pretty good imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Xragul View Post
    I was the first one in my guild to get 4 set (we ran 2x30 man HC). I wouldnt say the 2 piece is shit, its actually pretty good and even better at multiple targets.

Just look at this from iron maidens:
    2 set energy gain: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...l=103&source=6
    4 set dmg portion: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=6

the 2 set bonus actually gave me more energy than tigers fury and the 4 set is about 5% ish of my dmg depending on the fight. The energy regen would ofc be lower with less targets to put bleeds on, but still pretty good imo.
    Have you tried using bloodtalons.... the 4p set bonus should be around 10% gain not 4% that's not remotely close to what it should be, I don't have my 4 set yet, horrible luck with druid tokens, keeps dropping repeated ones been 2 weeks without a chest one.
    Last edited by uzu1; 2015-02-11 at 11:36 PM.

No clue where you got that number from, its not even close to 10%. 5-6% is typical depending on how well you manage your CDs and how favorable the timing of the fight is.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    No clue where you got that number from, its not even close to 10%. 5-6% is typical depending on how well you manage your CDs and how favorable the timing of the fight is.
    Well because the last time I used sim for it, it gave 10% damage increase with the 4p on single target, I'm assuming on 2 targets it would be a bit more than that.