Deleted

Achievement - Ready for RAAAAIIIIDDD?!?ing

Has anyone managed to do the achievement Ready for RAAAAIIIIDDD?!?ing during WoD???

Ive tried a number of times solo and couldnt even get close to the 200 so the other day i got a few guildies and we tried to do it as a group. Ive read on wowhead that grouping was both possible and easier. But after a lot of tries the most we managed to squish was around 20-30 at the most.

Is there something we are doing wrong?

Or is this ach screwed up for WoD?

Deleted
    It's bugged (hur hur pun) and only like 1 roach in 20 counts. So yeah... it seems to be impossible to solo right now. I'm not sure but trying it in a group might work.

Or constantly reporting it and hoping someone on the dev team realises some of us would kinda like to be able to do this because it's the last cheevo we need for the meta. <_<

Deleted
    Do it in group.. Should work!

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's something wrong when you're trying to crush the roaches for either the achievement or daily-they don't die straight away, and they need to be run over a few times. I'm hoping this will be fixed soon.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Im glad to hear that its bugged... that saves me wasting even more time on this!

Does Blizzard know its bugged?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    After weeks of painful tries (don't even get me started), I've managed to get this achievement on my ele shaman. I'd like to share some tips that may or may not come helpful for those willing to go the distance:

First of all, the settings and some info:

The whole area is filled with bugs. Even though they look identical there's only 2 types of behavior for them - grouped up (stationary) bugs and roaming bugs.
    For your own good you will want to be focusing on stationary packs of bugs, since roughly 7-9 of the packs get the job done and your goal will be stomping as many packs as the time allows. However, do not discard roaming bugs you happen to see them on your way - every bit counts.

As others mentioned before me, this whole achievement is considered bugged since 5.4 iirc for a number of reasons:

1) If a bug has been tapped (ie someone walked over them even once) - you will NOT receive credit for his demise.

Solution:
    Before you engage - make sure there's nobody running around.
    Then, plan your route and proceed with killing all the roarches over your route (in order to get rid of possibly tapped mobs). Be advised, that groups of bugs only respawn when every single grouped bug is dead. Once they die and respawn - you can proceed with the real stomping.

2) Bugs sometimes take up to 7-8 walks over them to die. No particular reason as far as I noticed.

Solution:
    Use your AoE skills. Quiet simply, aoeing is the best way to get rid of those nasty bugs. They die easily (1shot). Make sure to have some sort of mob control if possible - since the roaming mobs will chaindaze you to a bitter result.

How I've done this
    As far as elemental shaman concerned, I started my route standing next to a big pack of bugs and casted EQ on another pack, Thunderstormed the pack I was standing in and ran forward, using a combination of ancestralguidanced EQ and thunderstorm. I used Earth elemental and earthgrab totem for mob control. Other classes may have an easier way of doing this (mages, locks) and some are going to need a helping hand (retri paladins).

Hope this helps.

Deleted
    It looks like this ach is now fixed

I did it yesterday with 1 other person grouped up and we got it first time. Loads more bugs register for the ach than they previously did, Blizzard clearly fixed something with the patch.