Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I just wanted to say wow. We have had so many people come over to get the pet. There are currently over 225 people at the pet collector rank (which is what we put people in if they came for this pet)

Many people have opted to stay and keep their toon in Voodoo which is so awesome.

But as a side note, we are running out of space. I believe the cap is 999 and we are fast approaching that. so starting soon:

If you are in Voodoo Pet Collector rank, we will need to start removing people who have been tagged for more than 30 days or if they have been offline for 3 or more weeks. We will gladly reinvite if need be, but this is to clear up some of the people that joined and purchased the pet but did not leave.

If you wish to stay, you are promoted to member and therefore are not affected by this.

Please note that if you are removed but did not get the pet, we will reinvite you and you will not lose any reputation you had previously received (unless of course you join a different guild)

I dont think we had anticipated on how successful this would be but we are glad to help and so far, everyone has been awesome!
    Last edited by Avada Kedavra; 2015-03-05 at 03:42 PM.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    I dont think we had anticipated on how successful this would be but we are glad to help and so far, everyone has been awesome!
    I think there's a lot of pet collectors out there who are not in guilds which are able/willing/interested in getting the guild achievements which award pets.

Deleted
    Argh guessing is to late to ask for an invite now you have so many joined.
    Avid pet collector, spent the las week farming RWL3 over 16 alts lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Argh guessing is to late to ask for an invite now you have so many joined.
    Avid pet collector, spent the las week farming RWL3 over 16 alts lol..
    no we still have some room, about 60 or so slots left. just ask for an officer and we will get you an invite.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    no we still have some room, about 60 or so slots left. just ask for an officer and we will get you an invite.
    Thank you!

Just wanted to say my Thanks! to CTSamurai for letting me in, got the pet now

Update

I asked Avada Kedavra to update this but then forgot to tell him what to put.../facepalm
    Anyway, I'm the GM of Voodoo (the guild he's in)
    here is the updated info:
    <Voodoo> Archimonde (US) Alliance - has opened up Deathwatch Hatchling we also have Lil'Tarecgosa, Dark Pheonix hatchling, Dark Pheonix Mount, and Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloudserpent unlocked.

DO NOT ADD ME ON BTAG!!!!!!

1. create a character on Archimonde (US) Alliance
    2. /who voodoo
    3. Pick anyone on the list and ask them if someone is on who can give you a pet collector invite
    4. deal with sincere and sarcastic welcome messages
    5. You have 15 days to get to revered, get gold, buy the pet, and get out. (if you are there for the mount you need exalted)
    6. If you are not done by 14 days pst Zahira-archimonde or send her in game mail and request more time, these requests are granted every time.

IF YOU MAKE A WORGEN OR PANDA WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO INVITE YOU UNTIL YOU GET TO LVL 10 ish

Donations encouraged.
    We are now asking for a donation of 500g or a pet that sells for that or more to be deposited to our guild bank (raffle tab for pets). This is not required but suggested.

*** I am the GM of <Voodoo> (US) Archimonde Alliance
    WE ARE GKICKING AFTER 15 DAYS OF YOU JOINING US REGARDLESS OF HOW OFTEN YOU LOG IN
    IF YOU WANT TO STAY AS A PERMANENT MEMBER OF VOODOO THEN ASK AND WE WILL CHANGE YOUR RANK.

If for any reason We need to stop doing this I will post it here

Officers:
    Zahira (GM) (Xeva, Zahirah, Xahira, Lystara, Lynxie, Lunalyn, Lileth, Xeva, Zehira) (Not on Wed & Sun after 6 PM EST)
    Divium (Duvium, Coolmagi, Valrothin, Modiv, Muivid, Marathion) (Not on Wed & Sun after 6 PM EST)
    Sektumsempra (he raids 7 nights a week so please not after 6 pm EST)
    Zartas (please, only if no one else is available) (Not on Wed & Sun after 6 PM EST)
    Any raid member or Veteran rank can also invite, please make sure you say you are there for the pet
    Last edited by Zahira1279; 2015-03-28 at 12:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahira1279 View Post
    5. You have 15 days to get to revered, get gold, buy the pet, and get out. (if you are there for the mount you need exalted)
    Also, keep in mind that you need to be level 85 in order to add the Cloud Serpent to your mount collection. Getting to exalted alone will not be enough.

this is really great, any chance I could get an invite

We are no longer able to host this as our guild has recently undergone some changes. We will let everyone who is currently with us finish up but sorry folks that's all for Voodoo hosting.
    -Zahira

Gah, just finished getting the cash together selling pets on Archimonde.

Figured I'd get the cash together before joining so it didn't take as long. Very nice of you to have done it for so long though!

I think it's awesome you guys are doing this for people. Kudos to you, and I may take you up on that offer if I get the time.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any EU guilds offering invites anywhere?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Any EU guilds offering invites anywhere?
    There was one on Draenor (H) that was, but they have had to stop it. Still on the lookout myself.