Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    So?

If they charged you 1 euro more at the supermarket, you wouldn't go back and complain? Sucker.
    The sucker is the person who spends a portion of their time worth FAR MORE than one euro getting their one euro back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus View Post
    No, he is not, but you are.

If by some reason this got so hyped, they had to change how they did.. they would make the subscription for a base line of 30 days too.

However now we will all lose 5 days of game time every year..
    At least it would be consistent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    The sucker is the person who spends a portion of their time worth FAR MORE than one euro getting their one euro back.
    You must be a person that is easy to scam.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    It doesn't matter if it's the same money, you get what they tell you you will receive when you buy a subscription!

Since you are either being an idiot or a troll I'm reporting you for trolling.
    And I reported you for insulting and attacking other people for disagreeing with you. Isn't that great?

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    And you decided to make someone else's life difficult because you didn't do your research before making your purchase, instead of paying for your own irresponsibility. If I go into a store and buy something, then find a 50 cent coupon two days later, I don't go in and lose my shit at someone for not giving me the 50 cents off in the first place.
    In the first place the one causing this problem is Blizzard, not him so if anyone would've made that person's "life hard" it was Blizzard. Secondly it's that persons job to do these things. So bothering someone with things directly related to their job and expecting them to do their job is "making their life hard"? Also your comparison is completely and utterly off on so many levels it's unbelievable and completely unworkable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    So by your once again brilliant logic, that taking extra and not paying for it is ok?

I feel sorry for your generation. "Generation Self-Entitlement"
    You have brats like this in all generations though, they are a sorry excuse for human beings.

Deleted
    It doesn't matter if it's the same money, you get what they tell you you will receive when you buy a subscription!

Since you are either being an idiot or a troll I'm reporting you for trolling.
    That is being purposefully deceptive.

Deleted
    You must be a person that is easy to scam.
    It's kinda funny, these are people defending some multi billion dollar company for which they are number, getting outraged over someone causing a person working for said company to have to do their job during their working times instead of sitting around twirling thumbs because of some weird attachment to said companies franchises.

They act completely and absolutely against their own interests. Must be Americans.

Ye or you just keep the sub going on your account for a nice track record on your sub. After two or so years you contact CS and ask them about a free faction/realm transfer or free mount and they will almost always give it to you. 20$ mount or extra 2 days every year. Getting 28 days and asking about 2 extra days just fucked yourself over. Next GM will check your log and wont give you a extra mount or month free when you ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the issue. You pay for a month, you get a month. It's not Blizzards fault the month is short.

You'd be shorting them cash if you bought it on a 31 day month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    So by your once again brilliant logic, that taking extra and not paying for it is ok?

I feel sorry for your generation. "Generation Self-Entitlement"
    Blizzard is offering 30 days of game time for 12,99€, so how is it self-entitlement, when Blizzard is offering it? I payed the same money, but because I pushed the wrong button on the wrong page, I get a different amount of days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    And I reported you for insulting and attacking other people for disagreeing with you. Isn't that great?

In the first place the one causing this problem is Blizzard, not him so if anyone would've made that person's "life hard" it was Blizzard. Secondly it's that persons job to do these things. So bothering someone with things directly related to their job and expecting them to do their job is "making their life hard"? Also your comparison is completely and utterly off on so many levels it's unbelievable and completely unworkable.
    As long I see this thread locked I'm fine with that. On a side note, hes not disagreeing with me...he is actually wrong by the official WoW website. Good job supporting this guy though.

Deleted
    It's kinda funny, these are people defending some multi billion dollar company for which they are number, getting outraged over someone causing a person working for said company to have to do their job during their working times instead of sitting around twirling thumbs because of some weird attachment to said companies franchises.

They act completely and absolutely against their own interests. Must be Americans.
    Some people will not just endure getting fucked, they will gladly spread their own buttcheeks and bend over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is offering 30 days of game time for 12,99€, so how is it self-entitlement, when Blizzard is offering it? I payed the same money, but because I pushed the wrong button on the wrong page, I get a different amount of days.
    You do know that this exact thing can be throw right back at you? Blizzard sell a 31 day month for the same €12.99 and so screw over everyone who buys a game time card?

Deleted
    As long I see this thread locked I'm fine with that. On a side note, hes not disagreeing with me...he is actually wrong by the official WoW website. Good job supporting this guy though.
    I am wrong about what? That I can get 30 days of gametime in february for the same money if I push a different button on a different page?

You are being illogical.

I told you, subscribing in February gives me 28 days of game time, directly buying game time gives me 30 days, for the same money.
    And when you subscribe for the months with 31 days you get 1 day free. So why do you keep crying about pointless shit? Are you unemployed and living with your parents since you're trying to squeeze out as much as you can from every little penny?

Deleted

When they are wrong they are wrong, but as stated on the official website he got what he payed for. It's not about defending anything, it's purely about wanting more then you paid for, OP has no right on the extra 2 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm linking the picture, I never intended to link the actual page. My mistake for using the term "link", I'm sure you feel happy posting that even though you were fully aware of my intend.
    I have absolutely no idea what the hell you were trying to post. All I see is a broken link picture, smartass. I suggest you make sure everything is in order whenever you try to throw something in someone's face, rather than making yourself look like an ass, and then continuing to do so when you get called out on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    You do know that this exact thing can be throw right back at you? Blizzard sell a 31 day month for the same €12.99 and so screw over everyone who buys a game time card?
    I actually said the same thing. Everyone who buys 30 days of gametime in a month with 31 days is getting screwed over. It's terribly inconsistent.

It says 30 days, so ya some error or something.
    Not like it matters, what's two extra days.
    If you enjoy the game, its an irrelevant amount of time over the course of 1 month.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I'm just going to close this since it's a bunch of people insulting each other. The attitudes and behavior in this thread were way out of line.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions