Caches and eligible loot

The blue post on that stated only eligible loot kills count towards caches was in direct response to a BRF cache question. Has anyone confirmed if the whole eligible loot thing applies to Highmaul as well?

Since the system (and raid tier) is the same, it is a safe bet that, yes, non-loot-eligible boss kills in HM did not count toward bumping your missions to the next tier. Nothing official though.

If you are talking about the Highmaul cache? no. People farmed H Kargath 15 times and got mythic caches back then(granted the could have changed it now). If you are talking about the 8 M HM kills towards the M BRF cache it wouldn't matter since you can't do Mythic unless you are able to get loot anyway.

I think what he's asking is if you can do 15x Kargath kills now for the cache, and I'm pretty sure the answer is no, you can't. Have to be 15 loot eligible kills, and has for a while (couple of months, at least).

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    I think what he's asking is if you can do 15x Kargath kills now for the cache, and I'm pretty sure the answer is no, you can't. Have to be 15 loot eligible kills, and has for a while (couple of months, at least).
    Yep that is exactly what I was asking. I was hoping the eligible kill thing pertained to BRF only and they left Highmaul alone but yeah makes sense it would be for the entire tier. Thanks alot everyone!