The 4 of 4 upgrades available yet?

I saw they added in 6.1 according to notes, the ability to upgrade your crafted items like trinkets, weapons, etc.. to 4th level BUT as an example, the one for the inscription weapon. Its called the powerful weapon crystal but I am not seeing it anywhere. I have even visited the top server AH and not a single one there..

Any reason why no one has it yet?

the recipes are sold by traders that visit your garrison daily

Still doesn't explain why no one has up yet on AH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    Still doesn't explain why no one has up yet on AH
    The vendor is the same for everyone on every server. It changes daily and the Herb vendor has not been up yet.

the inscription trader hasn't visited yet, since everybody who gets the trader gets the same one

Deleted
    It's been Tailor, Leatherworker, Tailor and today is the Ore Trader (BS, JC and Eng).

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Ah, so the vendors are the same, but the quest givers can be random. At least those I am getting different on different chars. Haven't had a vendor yet.
    Blizzard have five types of garrison visitor, and each type has multiple things they can offer, but... Blizzard deliberately restrict it so that everyone, literally the region, get the *same* option inside the type. So the same vendor, the same boss kill quest, the same world boss, etc.

Which is done so that you try to find the five types of visitors by interacting with others, but you don't try and find every single possible thing to do on one day.

When will that specific vendor be around?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    It's been Tailor, Leatherworker, Tailor and today is the Ore Trader (BS, JC and Eng).
    On the US servers Ore Trader was yesterday. Today is the Dust Trader. Presumably tomorrow is the Herb Trader.

It's just more rng based non sense

Well that sucks. I wonder how much it will cost to make LOL. Probably will sell for like 100k at the beginning.