Deleted

Is there an optimal route for the Field Photographer achievement?

I got my selfie camera today, and I was wondering if someone figured out the shortest path to get to all these places on a flying mount (not including the 3 in draenor). I was looking for a method to solve it myself, but there is no in-game cross-zone route generator addon, and most TSP (traveling salesman problem) software uses either google Maps or a matrix that requires you to calculate all distances between nodes in advance. The Wow-Pro guide hasn't been updated yet either.

wowhead has a decent enough guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    wowhead has a decent enough guide
    The Wowhead guide gives where they are, but now what the optimal way to do them all is. Unless you mean another guide than http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2963/s-...tions-kalimdor.

Deleted
    A possible Horde routing, although it relies heavily on teleport items you might not have: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9...nts:id=2123673

Or, if you dont want to hurry just wait, if you get the lens mission to upgrade your camera you will get the epic toy automatically. Thats how I have gotten it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    Or, if you dont want to hurry just wait, if you get the lens mission to upgrade your camera you will get the epic toy automatically. Thats how I have gotten it.
    Field Photographer awards a title, not a toy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Field Photographer awards a title, not a toy.
    I think Nerfarien was talking about the epic SELFIE Camera MKll which you can obtain also from random missions.