Still worth grabbing scabbard?

The price has dropped significantly as of late, thinking about grabbing one.

Currently 5/10H using Heroic Tectus(socket) and Bottle.
    Top 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally find the SoK to be an incredible burst trinket. It's there when you need it and it will be useful when you go back in CMs, if you plan to, anyway. If you've killed Flamebender on HC you can try getting the trinket off her. It's a very good alternative, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    The price has dropped significantly as of late, thinking about grabbing one.

Currently 5/10H using Heroic Tectus(socket) and Bottle.
    yes grab it. Tectus mythic and scabbard are arguably the best current trinkets for fury

Deleted
    I am running Flamebender hc trinket and Scabbard on arms. Pray the rng and get the deeps

Deleted
    Considering you are 5/10HC, grab it, until you reach mythic progression it will be the best choice of a trinket for you, especially with the avatar change.

Aoe is different but anyway it is MUCH better than Bottle

Hi dudes, didn't have the chance to buy the Scabbard but i'm wondering if it's a good puchase if i already have Horn of Screaming Spirits(H) and Vial of Convulsive Shadows (M) ?

Thx a lot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentLihn View Post
    Hi dudes, didn't have the chance to buy the Scabbard but i'm wondering if it's a good puchase if i already have Horn of Screaming Spirits(H) and Vial of Convulsive Shadows (M) ?

Thx a lot
    Most certainly not worth it for you anymore, even with a sim with perfect conditions for scabbard, Horn and Vial should still pull ahead. Horn is the strongest trinket for warrior in the whole instance and you have a mythic Vial which is 30ilvls above Scabbard.

Quote Originally Posted by Berti View Post
    Most certainly not worth it for you anymore, even with a sim with perfect conditions for scabbard, Horn and Vial should still pull ahead. Horn is the strongest trinket for warrior in the whole instance and you have a mythic Vial which is 30ilvls above Scabbard.
    It's what i was thinking, but better be sure

Thx

Just so everyone knows I discovered a bug while equipping my Scabbard...

If you miss-click your bar and hit empty space, you do not get the pop-up message "Are you sure you want to delete this item" where you have to type the word "Delete" out. The item just gets deleted without the pop-up.
    Top 100.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berti View Post
    Horn is the strongest trinket for warrior in the whole instance.
    is that in regards to arms? Or does that hold true for futy too? In terms of just heroic horn trinket.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Just so everyone knows I discovered a bug while equipping my Scabbard...

If you miss-click your bar and hit empty space, you do not get the pop-up message "Are you sure you want to delete this item" where you have to type the word "Delete" out. The item just gets deleted without the pop-up.
    same was with me 2 days ago

10+ Year Old Account
    afked in front of the Eng AH in New Dalaran
    I was wondering about Scabbard vs. 4/4 Skull of War for Fury (have H Horn wf/socket in the other slot).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Carathen View Post
    I was wondering about Scabbard vs. 4/4 Skull of War for Fury (have H Horn wf/socket in the other slot).
    I got forgemaster last week on normal and it simed higher than 3/4 upgraded skull and 4/4 upgraded only did 300 dps more on and 6 min fight, both with Scabbard.

I have a 695 horn and 701 vial and I still use scabbard on some fights because of kill times/trinket lining up and other factors.

Examples are mythic flamebender/kromog/operator because of how the trinket lines up perfectly for priority targets and aoe.