What is the earliest you got Gara at?

Currently my Horde hunter is 95 and I am on my way to the tree (well after work at least ) Got her on my Alliance hunter at 100.

Just curious what is the earliest you guys got her at?

You can get her at level 91 at least, the issue is regarding the level 100 elites you have to kill.

Got mine at level 100 when I went BM in 6.1, so it was very easy.

6.1 BM? Ok time to go get my first Spirit Beast since 7-8 years ago. Nope, I never bothered with any Exotic pets in over 7 years of Huntering. Yes I'm a baddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.

7+ Year Old Account
    I started the quest at about 96 on my dwarf, but didn't finish until 100 because of the holy-crap elites. Probably do the same on my belf, start collecting the stuff and have it all ready to go.

Deleted
    Finished it 3 days after launch at level 95.

Quote Originally Posted by georgelappies View Post
    Currently my Horde hunter is 95 and I am on my way to the tree (well after work at least ) Got her on my Alliance hunter at 100.

Just curious what is the earliest you guys got her at?
    UPDATE:

Just finished it at 95

10+ Year Old Account
    just a couple days ago, which was when i remembered that there was a new spirit beast. Also since i will mostly go bm for raiding i thought i ll get it.

So lvl 100 was my earliest :P
    Retired

Haven't got gara, not impressed by it. Rather use my loque or my "new" spirit beast, ban'thalos. Looks way cooler and unique than a enhancement shaman spirit wolf painted purple.

Deleted
    This thread is interesting because???