LF Gold Challenge Modes.

Hello everyone,
    I've been wanting to do the gold CMs for a while since the expansion came out and since I'm gonna have the time this week I'm looking for people wanting to run these as well.
    I can either deal damage as an Arms warrior (main spec) or I can tank, now that Prot warriors damage's been buffed.
    I play on Ragnaros (US), if interested in running these effectively and for fun purposes, my btag is venoma#1466.
    Cheers.

I play dota at a decent MMR and Starcraft 2 at a Masters level.

Don't think this is the right place to find what you are looking for, you are probably going to have more luck trying openraid or official forums looking for group subforum. Also your skills at dota and starcraft probably matter as much as your skill at football or drawing (hint: not much), maybe you should rather post your armory for more relevant info :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, these forums aren't meant for looking for groups. We do have a stickied thread for folks looking to do raids/dungeons cross-realm, and I believe there's a similar thread in the achievement forum.

Your best bet will probably be through something like OpenRaid though.

Hey I sent you a pm about it

Ok. thank you for the answers!
    Mentioning games I've played does sound quite dumb now that you point it out, >.<