Deleted

Which Combatant gear?

Hi , I returned to WoW after few years when I was playing only PvE. Now on endgame I decided to play PvP and I experienced small problem about gear.

I'm subtetly rogue and I decided to collect primal combatant set. But there are two types of primal combatant items. One with set bonuses and one type without. I know that it will be really obvious and funny for you but I dont know what to buy and I'm curious which is more preferable?

This thought came to my mind because I have primal combatant spaulders from box and I dont know - should I collrct that type of items or those from set.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Generally, you want set pieces to get your set bonus. Blue gear won't matter as much, but when you start getting CP gear, there will be off-set items that have different and possibly more desirable stats that aren't included in the set. The off-set gear is meant to be a choice so that you aren't pigeon-holed into just the set gear, once you have the 4-piece, if you want it. The Wrynn's Vanguard/Vol'jin's Spear rep gear has versatility on it as a secondary stat and it is the only CP gear with versatility, so some people will go for that as their off set piece and go for the amulets and rings and other non-set gear from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossar View Post
    Hi , I returned to WoW after few years when I was playing only PvE. Now on endgame I decided to play PvP and I experienced small problem about gear.

I'm subtetly rogue and I decided to collect primal combatant set. But there are two types of primal combatant items. One with set bonuses and one type without. I know that it will be really obvious and funny for you but I dont know what to buy and I'm curious which is more preferable?

This thought came to my mind because I have primal combatant spaulders from box and I dont know - should I collrct that type of items or those from set.
    google "3v3 rankings" or 2v2 if u want but I find 3v3 more reliable. Filter by talent spec, click subtlety, then check the top 5-10 sub rogues. They should be in 90% of the same gear. Pay attention to which 4 pieces they get with the set, and which one of the "main 5" they get with an offset. Also go to arenajunkies and scroll through the rogue forums to see if u can find a thread about sub rogue stat priorities. most of it will be about combat because that's what most people play, but there should still be some info about sub.