Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm actually kinda surprised with how well the camera has been received by the community. I honestly expected there to be a ton of hate from the community but it looks like people are enjoying. I'm even having fun with it here and there, though I originally thought it was going to be stupid.

I only just got mine earlier today. It'll come to you in time.

Quote Originally Posted by nekai View Post
    I'm actually kinda surprised with how well the camera has been received by the community. I honestly expected there to be a ton of hate from the community but it looks like people are enjoying. I'm even having fun with it here and there, though I originally thought it was going to be stupid.
    The community is not so toxic after all, who would've thought?!

Got it and the upgrade, played it around a bit, made a lulzy pic of my shaman in ghost wolf form making love with another wolf, and haven't touched it since. The toy could need some improvements like the ability to make goofy faces or postures though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    The community is not so toxic after all, who would've thought?!
    Hah! I know, right?

I've got mine on my main and one of my alts on the first day. I thought you actually got it automatically since many of my friends got theirs on the first day aswell. I don't have the upgrade just yet though. I do have the photo b.o.m.b.

Oh the selfies....

I'm all for private enjoyment of something that is supposed to pass for legit 6.1 "content", as long as you don't tweet those selfies one after another, after another....
    HORRIFIC VISIONS SOLO - CASUAL GEAR

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3v...fz8ZVIrd4sOgvw

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonez1982 View Post
    i've only gotten it on one toon.
    Get the lens and it becomes a toy.

Got it on 2 alts but I don't give a fuck about them. Still not on my main.

What a genius idea..take a patch that contains very little content, and then put what content it has behind RNG! Can't wait until I pay for 7.0, only to find that expansion behind an rng wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    WARNING! WARNING! ________ is approaching the garrsion, General!

Rift-like boss appears in the front of the unphased garrison area for everyone on a merged server group to come out and fight/loot.

day 8 still no selfie

JUST GOT THE MISSION
    Last edited by Kuroii; 2015-03-04 at 05:28 AM.

I accidentally did the quest and promptly deleted the camera. I also got a camera from blingtron, it also met the delete button. I wish we could trade or sell them, I think that's the only way they won't get auto deleted going forward for me.

Deleted
    Took me a week until i got the camera and the upgrade on an alt.

15+ Year Old Account
    I never got the camera on my main. Got it on an alt on wednesday morning, and when I got it he got the filter (which turns it into a toy) later that afternoon, so now all my toons can use it. Play alts!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"