What spec for leveling PVP

Hey folks, as the title says, when leveling, what is the best spec to use for PVP battlegrounds when you don't have all your abilities? Is Affliction still ok, or is demo/destro better while you are still leveling up? I'll be going demo for PVE and dungeons, but just not sure if Affliction is viable to PVP with at lower levels. Would demo or destro be better?

I can't say for certain but I would assume for overall enjoyment I would go with Demonology. In low level PvP you will be a punching bag and not able to cast much at all. Demonology has the benefit of being able to depend on your pet a little more, have more defensive ability with things like leap and the extra armor and you can have instant cast spells. When you are normal leveling demo has nice things like burst aoe damage, a beefy pet, etc.

Affliction would be good for pvp if you can stay away from fights and out in the world you can solo a lot of beefy stuff but it lacks aoe damage which can be a pain while questing.

Destro, I would just steer clear of while leveling.

Thanks! I guess I'll stick with Demo for both then.

Deleted
    Definitely Demo. The other two are too reliant on their lvl 100 talents to really work in PvP. Affliction really has NO pressure in low level BGs, Destro needs eternities to build up embers to have good pressure.

Demo doesn't have Demonbolt in low level PvP, but you can burst fine with Dark Soul and 2x Chaos Wave. Overall, casters are a pain currently in low level BGs though, because they are just lacking too much stats (mainly haste/mastery). Melee are A LOT more fun in low level BGs.

Deleted
    Destro is quite good in PvP

Well, I learnt rather quickly that casters just aren't viable at low level. I get any melee on me and I can't get them off. Between the warriors and rogues just "kicking" my spell casts (fear) and ret/feral just blowing me up in 2 GCDs, I kind of gave up. Hopefully I can revisit it a little later on, but as it stands now I just have no means to keep distance at all - keep in mind this was in the 10-19 and 20-29 BGs. Unless the team completely ignores me, I'm doing the graveyard dance for most of the BG. I seem to do OK if they ignore me, but what class doesn't do OK in that situation Too bad, I do enjoy Demo in dungeons, even if it seems like I have to work 5 times as hard to keep my DPS up, basically ignoring my hard casts as things die way too fast.
    Last edited by shiftybear; 2015-03-05 at 02:52 PM.

I love destro in pvp in about four hours I was geared in blues