Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Even if it is more than a bit sad, still an impressive achievement

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Parrot View Post
    Interesting...He's going to be an NPC in the Monk Class hall.
    If anyone deserves it it's him. Takes dedication to do what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondjim View Post
    looks like he was doing WOTLK heriocs
    I'd be curious if he has - why doesn't he have any loot other than what he can make/access on the island ?

Also - is it possible he has done Timewalking dungeons ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I'd be curious if he has - why doesn't he have any loot other than what he can make/access on the island ?

Possibly? The "character only achievements" everyone is talking about aren't relevant to some/most of the statistics being shown. Try it with your alts and main, don't take my word for it.
    Last edited by Obsession; 2016-01-29 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    Possibly? The "character only achievements" everyone is talking about aren't relevant to some/most of the statistics being shown. Try it with your alts and main, don't take my word for it.
    I already did, my very new level 100 has credit for a number of achievements, however in the in game UI it shows 0/XXX for progress, and hover over shows this toon hasn't got credit for it (achievement earned by main etc).

My question (about the loot) was aimed at those who think he did LK dungeons is all.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    He doesn't deserve it.

- - - Updated - - -

I show no interest in grinding herbs or doing pet battles to get to level 100. It would take too damn long.
    Ah, that's where I put the jelly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    Even if it is more than a bit sad, still an impressive achievement
    The only thing that is more than a bit sad, are all the bitter Baileys in this topic who feel the need to take a shot at someone for doing something outside the box. He did something no other player can do - how many of you can claim the same - and he's being rewarded for it. Bravo I say.

And a bunch of people who troll on forums saying DoubleAgent has no life? That's irony you could slice with a knife.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    This was accomplished before Timewalking was a thing... You are replying (just like I am) to a thread dating back to March of last year...
    Argghh!!! ... Thanks for pointing it out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Nope. Feed is bugged. I see some TW dungeons in feed on my level 70 and 72 characters that I haven't played since BC and WoTLK, but logged in once few months ago. Those characters can't even do those dungeons in any mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    The ban talk going on in every "world first" thread i see. Plot twist: he account shared. Doubleagent is in fact more than 1 people.
    You forgot that that scumbag also engaged in win trading to get his world first. Oh and also is probably the cause of 95% of the gold farmers and hackers to boot.

People just get so salty over recognition being given to a player that they don't care about and/or isn't them if they're into that sort of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I worked at blizzard, I'd advocate offering him a port off that island.

How is it sad to dedicate yourself to something unique? Look at all the people that know about him from what he has done? Nothing wrong with doing something no one else has done and getting recognition for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    He doesn't deserve it.

- - - Updated - - -

I show no interest in grinding herbs or doing pet battles to get to level 100. It would take too damn long.
    How does he not deserve it? because he's not a dev? or a famous PvP hero? or from legendary guilds of <Notorious> or <Nerfed>? He's the first to ever do the Neutral grind without giving up and im sure others have tried but gave up. He was persistent and is one of a kind. He's more qualified than most posters of MMO-C and WoW forums.

I think it's a nice touch to honor someone with that much dedication and patience to being the neutral monk no side can claim.
    "Last time I checked, Cain didn't bludgeon Abel with a Gameboy; Genghis Khan didn't have an Xbox Live account; and Hitler didn't play Crash Bandicoot." -- Tommy Tallarico

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one curious how much gold he has on that character from selling the crap from the isle?
    Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    If I worked at blizzard, I'd advocate offering him a port off that island.
    if they did that though it would sort of take away part of the epicness of it. He's literally trapped on the turtle and this is the only legit way he can get xp. if he had access to other parts of the game he could find better paths for herb/mining etc. he could break the game by walking into both stormwind & orgrimmar, do the guards like him ? etc
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Parrot View Post
    Interesting...He's going to be an NPC in the Monk Class hall.
    Wow that's really nice! Grats Doubleagent, you deserve it.

It's so stupid how the "OMG how he get xxx achievement if he never left the island. HACK!!", always comes up.