Dire Beast macro

Trying to do a cast sequence macro with Dire beast and cobra shot.
    So I can use DB on cd, then after able to cast cobra shot until DB is off cd, rinse and repeat?

I tried something like:

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=target Dire Beast,Cobra Shot
    END

But it doesn't return to DB after the first time I use DB?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    try this:

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=target Cobra Shot
    /cast !Dire Beast

--see if that works.
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

It's not like you have to press a lot of buttons nowadays , it is generally a bad idea to do stuff like castsequence, but I guess if you don't care about your dps and you are lazy as fuck, it's fine

Quote Originally Posted by Minaah View Post
    try this:

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=target Cobra Shot
    /cast !Dire Beast

--see if that works.
    Can you run a castsequence with just one spell in the sequence? I'm used to putting it in twice like /castsequence reset=target cobra shot, cobra shot. Assumed that with just the same spell once it would read it the same a normal /cast and wouldn't move down between the spam.

Deleted
    Trying hard to figure out what this might be useful for.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooi View Post
    Trying hard to figure out what this might be useful for.
    To remove one button :-/ . It's usefulness is up to each person, but it'll fire off Dire Beast during cobra shot spams.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge View Post
    Can you run a castsequence with just one spell in the sequence? I'm used to putting it in twice like /castsequence reset=target cobra shot, cobra shot. Assumed that with just the same spell once it would read it the same a normal /cast and wouldn't move down between the spam.
    You sure can! It will cast the first spell again and again, and not progress to the second, unless the second is off the GCD. (In which case I believe it should come first to trigger, but those rules still confuse me a bit.)

Really, though, Blizzard don't want you to be able to do this, so they deliberately set up castsequence, etc, so that they are the most inconvenient thing in the universe to try and arrange this with. They want you to press individual buttons for individual spells.

Anyway, OP, both of these are on the GCD. There isn't any reasonable way to achieve what you want to achieve, just use separate keybinds for them (or a modifier macro).