MW Mana tea feedback

So i've been playing around with it, and full 20 stacks gives around 60% of your mana back. I guess I never really tried this before, but is it equal to how it was before? It seems like it wasn't.

Do you think this change was needed? I found myself burning through mana pretty quick and balancing it out with tea stacks and I would really never go OOM until dampening(unless there is a lot of pressure from jungle or TSG), like almost every other healer except maybe holy priest. Now I find myself having to play a lot more reserved I guess and sneak more drinks in to get myself topped instead of relying on stacks.

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems fair. As a discpriest I have to drink in 3s aswell if the game lasts anywhere near 4-5 min.

In mop monks didn't have to drink at all. They always won the mana war. That really ticked me off, personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Seems fair. As a discpriest I have to drink in 3s aswell if the game lasts anywhere near 4-5 min.

In mop monks didn't have to drink at all. They always won the mana war. That really ticked me off, personally.
    Yeah, MW in MoP was crazy with mana, but you also were an orb bot haha. I'm a little worried how this really will change, because there are matches that I will never get a drink off and will be oom in 3 minutes while their priest, druid, rshaman, hpally still sits at full mana 4 minutes in. I found that okay, because at the end of the game i started to semi win the mana war a bit (even sometimes go oom completely at the same time).

Being oom though might also have to do with my team as well not controlling it as much as they should.

I haven't done any 3s since 6.1 hit on my mw but I'm a little worried.