Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvsoldier View Post
    Because he doesn't like Arcane and all three mage specs are top five dps?
    Because on Thogar and Darmac i prefer prioritizing single target damage over aoe. On Darmac especially i find that the adds die too quickly for Combustion to do significant damage to them.

That's odd, Darmacs and Repository sim as my strongest 2 trinkets for single-target Fire, even above Blackhands.
    My guess is because i had low-ish crit (800 or so). I've gotten a couple of upgrades so i should probably check again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TLTeo View Post
    Because on Thogar and Darmac i prefer prioritizing single target damage over aoe. On Darmac especially i find that the adds die too quickly for Combustion to do significant damage to them.
    The kicker with fire is that you can living bomb off all the adds to increase your damage on Darmac and whatever beast he rode in on, not that combust cleaving the adds is lolawesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    The kicker with fire is that you can living bomb off all the adds to increase your damage on Darmac and whatever beast he rode in on, not that combust cleaving the adds is lolawesome.
    Yeah my point is, Sandmas+Gorens sims higher than me on 1-2 targets, while mythic Darmac sims higher on 3+, which is why i run run the first 2 trinkets on Darmac/Thogar/BF. I'd rather have stronger combustions on the boss/priority targets than try to cleave it on the adds is all.

Well right now self buffed in Fire gear, I have 37,83% Critical Strike and 36,56% Mastery.
    My character sheet reads +1411 Critical Strike (+12,83%).
    The GSRepository Mythic Warforged gives 2674 (+24,31%) Critical Strike, the DMFStage4 gives 2024 (+18,40%) Critical Strike. So 4698 in total (+42,72%).

Base Critical Stirke x 1,3 (Critical Mass) = 49,18%
    (Base Critical Strike + GSRepository Mythic Warforged) x 1,3 = 80,78%
    (Base Critical Strike + DMFStage4) x 1,3 = 73,10%
    (Base Critical Strike + Both Trinkets) x 1,3 = 104,70%

So I was a little bit higher in my writings in my precedent post, did not check the numbers recently and I am not longer using Odyssian Choker and Bracers of Splattered Steel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychokwak View Post
    Well right now self buffed in Fire gear, I have 37,83% Critical Strike and 36,56% Mastery.
    My character sheet reads +1411 Critical Strike (+12,83%).
    The GSRepository Mythic Warforged gives 2674 (+24,31%) Critical Strike, the DMFStage4 gives 2024 (+18,40%) Critical Strike. So 4698 in total (+42,72%).

Base Critical Stirke x 1,3 (Critical Mass) = 49,18%
    (Base Critical Strike + GSRepository Mythic Warforged) x 1,3 = 80,78%
    (Base Critical Strike + DMFStage4) x 1,3 = 73,10%
    (Base Critical Strike + Both Trinkets) x 1,3 = 104,70%

So I was a little bit higher in my writings in my precedent post, did not check the numbers recently and I am not longer using Odyssian Choker and Bracers of Splattered Steel
    Doesn't that put you pretty much right on the sweetspot of 100% though? Since bosses (unless it was changed?) take 3% less crits?