Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Illidan imprisoned Magtheridon and used his blood to create Fel Orcs, which he used to attack Honor Hold / Thrallmar / the rest of Outland.

He also sent a regiment of Blood Elves to Shattrath in order to annihilate it. And the Naga working for him are trying to drain Zangarmarsh dry.
    Kind of? Illidan used Magtheridon to create a Fel Horde, yes, but not with the intent to wipe out Alliance and Horde. Up until we showed up, he was using them to fight off the Burning Legion forces left on Outland. Plus, the Blood Elves sent to attack Shattrath were on the orders of Kael'Thas who at that point already betrayed Illidan because Illidan didn't give that nutty elf the unlimited magic. Heck, pretty much all of Netherstorm's problems were from Kael'Thas trying to get more magic via draining the world's nether power or something. Also the Naga were draining the water to ration so that the Naga can march to war against the Legion. Finally, it was the Burning Legion that was pouring out of Outland to attack Azeroth because they were being routed by Illidan's forces. So up until we showed up, Illidan was freeing elves, demons, and orcs from fel magic, creating a united front solely to kill the legion, and we went up in there to murder everything because he wasn't saving enough people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Welp, now I feel sorry for killing him yesterday.

pretty sure that entire section was leading up to mother shazz, with all her succubi and such. Blizzard usually makes trash thematic to the boss they are leading up too.

why didnt anyone else?

I think it was there when he bought it. The previous owner built it in the 80s
    http://i.imgur.com/9YhiW8l.gifv

Let him bang, bro
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardkorr View Post
    Kind of? Illidan used Magtheridon to create a Fel Horde, yes, but not with the intent to wipe out Alliance and Horde. Up until we showed up, he was using them to fight off the Burning Legion forces left on Outland. Plus, the Blood Elves sent to attack Shattrath were on the orders of Kael'Thas who at that point already betrayed Illidan because Illidan didn't give that nutty elf the unlimited magic. Heck, pretty much all of Netherstorm's problems were from Kael'Thas trying to get more magic via draining the world's nether power or something. Also the Naga were draining the water to ration so that the Naga can march to war against the Legion. Finally, it was the Burning Legion that was pouring out of Outland to attack Azeroth because they were being routed by Illidan's forces. So up until we showed up, Illidan was freeing elves, demons, and orcs from fel magic, creating a united front solely to kill the legion, and we went up in there to murder everything because he wasn't saving enough people.
    Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Wanted to get his hoo ha wet
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Ya know, you reach an age where the bar scene just isn't cutting it anymore and only the prospect of 300 women living in your house will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardkorr View Post
    Also the Naga were draining the water to ration so that the Naga can march to war against the Legion.
    Bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vashj
    Water is life. It has become a rare commodity here in Outland. A commodity that we alone shall control. We are the Highborne, and the time has come at last for us to retake our rightful place in the world!
    They were possibly also going to create a new Well of Eternity. It sure as hell wasn't so they could "march to war against the Legion."

Finally, it was the Burning Legion that was pouring out of Outland to attack Azeroth because they were being routed by Illidan's forces. So up until we showed up, Illidan was freeing elves, demons, and orcs from fel magic, creating a united front solely to kill the legion, and we went up in there to murder everything because he wasn't saving enough people.
    Also bullshit. Illidan wasn't "creating a united front solely to kill the Legion", he was creating an army to protect himself from the Legion because he knew they were coming for him, for failing to destroy the Lich King. Saving enough people? He enslaved the Broken and corrupted the Outland Orcs even more than they already were. Illidan wasn't interested in saving people. He was NEVER interested in saving people. Only in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Bullshit.

They were possibly also going to create a new Well of Eternity. It sure as hell wasn't so they could "march to war against the Legion."

Also bullshit. Illidan wasn't "creating a united front solely to kill the Legion", he was creating an army to protect himself from the Legion because he knew they were coming for him, for failing to destroy the Lich King. Saving enough people? He enslaved the Broken and corrupted the Outland Orcs even more than they already were. Illidan wasn't interested in saving people. He was NEVER interested in saving people. Only in power.
    Tyrande Whisperwind: "You... risked your life for me. I don't understand."
    Illidan Stormrage: "Whatever I may be--whatever I may become in this world--know that I will always look out for you, Tyrande."

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Tyrande Whisperwind: "You... risked your life for me. I don't understand."
    Illidan Stormrage: "Whatever I may be--whatever I may become in this world--know that I will always look out for you, Tyrande."
    Okay?

So Illidan has a perpetual hard-on for Tyrande. We know this.

His natural bodily instinct of lust/love for her doesn't mean he's not blind morally in his addiction to power and magic.

That being said, I want to have Illidan's babies. He's a badass. Tyrande is an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because poor illidan could be lonely?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the blood elves in the temple wanted a den and Illidan just agreed to sign the paper?

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Same thing with the Maiden of Virtue's area in Karazhan. What was a titanic construct doing there? Did all those women serve Medivh?

Leads me to think that demons just have some serious needs, ya know?
    Karazhan was one of the most nonsensical zones Blizzard ever came up with. Scourge, non Scourge undead, Burning Legion, Ethereals, giant animals and a random Titan Construct.

Penis and Testicles.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Bullshit, Illidan may have loved Tyrande, but he loved power more. He didn't hesitate long before consuming the Skull of Gul'dan and mutating himself forever. Sure, he hunted demons. When it was convenient for him. All the other times he was kneeling in front of Kil'jaeden, doing his bidding in exchange for more power.

I won't say he's completely evil, but he's definitely not a good guy either.
    Sorry, but Illidan is broken.

The fight he lost to Arthas and the fear of punishment by the legion for his failures turned him paranoid, myopic and scared.

Because of this Black Temple is basically run by a hedonistic council of Blood Elves that are enforcing their basic view of power being a license to excess.

Illidan prepared not against us but against a retaliation by the Legion, but is so filled with fear that he's paralyzed and unable to commit to anything more than pure defense.

Meanwhile all his martialed forces were put at the hands of Kael'Thas who in a parallel to Illidan - who introduced him to the power of demonic energy as a substitute for the arcane - reached out to the Legion in order to bolster his own power.

Are the demons of Outland free of the power of the Legion? Yes.

But demons only go along with someone they fear more and that's Illidan and those allegiances are fickle. Just ask any Warlock whose Doomguard turned on him.