Poll: What would you do?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    If I had 1.5 million gold, I'll just buy the epic one for 830,0000. I'll still be left with 670,000, that's more than enough really. It's not like there is much to spend Gold with.
    Problem is I want to bid cap (953k) the Sha of Anger's mount in the BMAH, so I would always be risking losing it if I spent that amount of gold on an epic tiger. Going to keep farming gold to have enough to buy both if/when the next epic tiger appears.

7+ Year Old Account
    After earning enough gold, I never want to see it go away. I never spend on mounts and such. My gold literally sits on my account until I feel like buying some more MOGS for low levels that I'll never use.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    Problem is I want to bid cap (953k) the Sha of Anger's mount in the BMAH, so I would always be risking losing it if I spent that amount of gold on an epic tiger. Going to keep farming gold to have enough to buy both if/when the next epic tiger appears.
    I didn't even know that mount appears on the BMAH. I guess your best bet is to farm enough for both then.

You just missed a huge dupe wave by a month or so....swift version going for low 300s or even high 200s...... I dont see those prices anymore so i assume they fixed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    You just missed a huge dupe wave by a month or so....swift version going for low 300s or even high 200s...... I dont see those prices anymore so i assume they fixed.
    In US yes. In EU prices didn't drop that much, rares were being sold for 400s and epics for 600s-700s. Things are back to normal now here in EU.

Question

Hello guys.

You are all speaking about duped items.
    But what if I buy a duped Spectral Tiger? If Blizzard decides to take action to stop the dupe wave, will I keep my Spectral Tiger? Or will I lose it with my gold?
    Or maybe I cant even get it, it will disappear?

Because all I want now with my gold is to get a spectral tiger (swift or not, tbh, i don't care) but it seems that in EU, there's no more Spectral Tigers to sell and likely next ones may be dupes.

Thanks for your time!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can buy an item from the AH, blizzard will never remove it. Ever. So even if its a dupe, as long as its on the AH, you can buy it. (Conspiracy - Blizzard is the ones posting the "duped" TCG mounts in a further effort to remove gold from the economy).
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    There's always the risk they will take those away from you, which sucks. Always buy through the AH.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    Update: The rare Spectral Tiger sold for 650k gold since the seller was offline all day and it just disappeared from the AH

So, let's keep things short:

- There was no dupe wave in EU (or at least its effects were not so heavy as in US), so the Tigers are still super expensive here (620k mean price for blue and 830k for epic one);
    - Sha of Anger mount and Spectral Tiger are my dream mounts;
    - I have 1,5M gold;
    - I am in a smaller EU server, which very rarely sees a Tiger appear in the AH. Last one was 3 months ago and was selling for 480k gold. I didn't get it because I was out all day and didn't know it was being sold;

Basically, a blue spectral tiger appeared in my server (hurray!) for 650k gold buyout, 600k minimum bid. I am feeling that the price is a bit high (even though the prices have been rising in EU) and If I bought it I wouldn't have enough gold to bid cap (953k gold) the Sha's mount as soon as it appeared in my server's BMAH. The seller is a level 1 with no guild and he's from a connected server with my own so I cannot add him to my friends or send him a message.

Should I wait for a cheaper blue tiger or an epic tiger? Should I quickly get it while it is still being sold in my server? What would you do?
    Wait to have it at a cheaper price. I got mine for 325k.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    If they were duped on US on so many occasions there is nothing stopping chinese from duping them on EU in the future. If you think the price is fair then buy it, but I personally would not pay that much for it.

- - - Updated - - -

This is for the purple tiger on EU:

Quantity available increased by 300% about 5 weeks ago. Clearly a dupe happened there. On US it was closer to about 400%.
    Not sure if you noticed it on your own chart, the red line is the quantity, yes, while the blue line is the price. So hoooraaay, EU has had 150 Swift Spectral Tigers at some point in February, for 750k-850k+ gold each. So I wouldn't say 650k is too much for even the normal one in the EU.
    Last edited by Lei; 2015-10-13 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    If you can buy an item from the AH, blizzard will never remove it. Ever. So even if its a dupe, as long as its on the AH, you can buy it. (Conspiracy - Blizzard is the ones posting the "duped" TCG mounts in a further effort to remove gold from the economy).
    Thanks buddy!
    I ll just have to pray for a dupe wave in EU i guess... No spectral tiger on my server since 1 months, and no swift since 6 months..

I've been watching them on Farstriders US (not that I can afford one yet) and the blue ones seem to be trending in the 600k range, I haven't seen the epic one in a little bit but I don't check it all the time.